Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: What on earth is this called?

  1. #1

    What on earth is this called?

    Can anyone please name the part in the red ring in this picture? The name for it is driving me mad

    This is on a mazd6 2.0 di 2004 plate

    Attached Images

  2. #2
    it's called a vacuum servo
    it is not possible to buy the part separately from mazda... you will either need to have a specialist rebuild it or find one from a wrecked car

  3. #3
    Thank you very much. Was driving me mad not being able to find what it was called

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts