Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh my...

havent sold the protege yet looks like its going to get a part out. should be fun pulling everything off
    Nik
    2011 MX-5 GT PRHT

Welcome to the club!
    roadster love.

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

Quote Originally Posted by roy obanion View Post
    Welcome to the club!
    thanks loving my miata
    Nik
    2011 MX-5 GT PRHT

aww, how cute. I wanna join in on the wink-fest

I dont always bro, but when I do... Tungsten6's Avatar
    Congrats! I love the NC2's (Although most of the owners are stupid and drive super slow)
    But it is very pretty. I am teased by one everyday at a used car lot on the way too work. Not going to stop because I've already sat in one and I know how much more comfortable it is than my car.

Just can't stand that wheel gap though ;D
    2013 Mazdaspeed 3 w/ Technology Package
    JBR 88 Duro RMM/JBR Shifter Bushings/JBR Shifter Weight/Corksport Stage 2 SRI/Cobb APv2/Turbosmart Dual Port BOV

Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten6 View Post
    Congrats! I love the NC2's (Although most of the owners are stupid and drive super slow)
    But it is very pretty. I am teased by one everyday at a used car lot on the way too work. Not going to stop because I've already sat in one and I know how much more comfortable it is than my car.

Just can't stand that wheel gap though ;D
    thanks, i'm LOVING the car. wheel gap will be gone, just need to save up a bit first. coil overs for a daily driver in the north east will not be cheap.
    Nik
    2011 MX-5 GT PRHT

Do you have some spacers for the protege? Let me know..
    roadster love.

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

3mm (1/8") spacers...
    Nik
    2011 MX-5 GT PRHT

Should def. be fun pulling it all apart. Was looking at snagging those FD's a while back but wish there was a bigger tire selection for us Protege owners to choose from.

yeah, that's kind of why i let the tires wear out. i ran 215/45-16's, but its near impossible to find street tires in that size any more i thought about keeping them for the mx5, but i don't want to go down to a 16" wheel. i'll keep the protege rims for the mx5 and run winter tires on them.
    Last edited by njaremka; 03-06-2013 at 09:34 AM.
    Nik
    2011 MX-5 GT PRHT

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast