Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My new DD has arrived.. 1993 Protege LX

Thanks

I could have mounted them with the slicks but I didn't feel like working that hard today lol. I think I am going to go with the TRM's though, just gotta figure out what size tire.. our buddy Steve is selling me some lowering springs for $50 next time I see him (hopefully next weekend).
    "Failure is the mother of success."

would look neat if you could fill in the "Protege" with body color paint

Ain't nobody got time for that! lol

It would and that's a great idea so maybe if I ever get some body paint I'll do that. I was planning on shaving the badges until I saw the randomness and number of holes in the trunk, so I just painted them for now.

They wanted to make sure it never fell off. ever

What the??? Leave the badge off and get some bullet hole stickahs. You'd be the OG in the BG.

I was planning on pulling off some kind of OG look but it was just too much for me to handle lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jeg0024 View Post
    You are clubroaster :P
    roadster love.

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

Got a freaking rock chip in the windshield today on I-4.. Had I been in the 7 or even had the BG lowered it wouldn't have happened. It was unavoidable though and isn't so bad.. For now.

I took my strut bar back from Josh the other day:

And today I installed my mono amp, 10" Kicker and one of the sets of speakers I bought for my RX-7. The front door speakers were smaller than I thought by judging by the door trim but they looked okay so I'll leave them in for now.

Pictures:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast