Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just Entered the World of Mazda3

how funny you mentioned a 2" drop, i was going to sugest Tein S-techs (2" front, 1.5" rear) the give firm/planted ride but still comfy/smooth enough for DD-ing the car (i DD mine and have been lowered on S-Techs for ~75k)

here are a few pics of the stance from s-tech springs

very nice looking!

Quote Originally Posted by thejeans View Post
    how funny you mentioned a 2" drop, i was going to sugest Tein S-techs (2" front, 1.5" rear) the give firm/planted ride but still comfy/smooth enough for DD-ing the car (i DD mine and have been lowered on S-Techs for ~75k)

here are a few pics of the stance from s-tech springs

I really like that stance. any rub in the front at all during cornering? do u have stiffer sway bars aswell?

i have never rubbed in the front with my summer wheels, all the rubbing has actually been in the rear (so you will likely need to roll the fenders, but thats not hard)

and yes i have upgraded the sways with Mazdaspeed Acc. front and rear sway bars

On my rear passenger door the black film that goes around the window is peeling away. Anyone no where to find a replacement piece? Or should I prep and paint this?

if im thinking correctly about what your talking about, some guys actually take that film off and have the painted pillars

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123