Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Entered the World of Mazda3

Quote Originally Posted by hybridtoaster View Post
    how does it compare to the speed3 antenna in terms of size?
    very comparable size, if im not mistaken the speed3 antenna is around 6", the RDX is right around 6" as well... only difference really that i know of is the RDX seems to be about 10 bucks cheaper

Administrator
    huh I think I got the speed3 one for < $15, I was wondering why anyone would bother going out of their way to get a Honda part
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

when i priced them the speed3 was quoted at 22, i got the RDX for 10 shipped, they MAY have dropped in price to where its not worth getting the rdx.

i think alot of that is dependent on the dealerships. Pittsburgh dealerships arent cheap. Every OEM mazda part ive needed, i have found its cheaper to buy from onlinemazdaparts.com, even with shipping from NC and i still save money and tend to get the part just as quickly as i would have from the local dealership

Administrator
    oh I'd never buy from a dealership unless some magical one matched mazdaspeed pricing
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

Picked up my Acura antenna today and it looks so much better. Also, I order some
    18"s and they should b here Tuesday. I ordered from wheelfire.com. Ruff racing 351's in matte black. I will have pics up when i get them. Nothing special just goin for appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by mnsnwta View Post
    Picked up my Acura antenna today and it looks so much better. Also, I order some
    18"s and they should b here Tuesday. I ordered from wheelfire.com. Ruff racing 351's in matte black. I will have pics up when i get them. Nothing special just goin for appearance.
    Got the new wheels on last night. Let me know what you guys all think.

Mazda3 by mnsnwta, on Flickr

They look pretty good! Although it does highlight the wheel gap a bit. Might I recommend looking at some springs?

oooooo.... i like those wheels, not too wild about the matte black but i do love the design of them

and like darkcambria said, some wheel gap removal would really set the wheels off a bit more... haha

i totally agree about looking into some shorter springs. dont think il be slammin it like it did with my MK4 but i think 2" will give it a nice stance.

can u refer me to a good palce for springs. im still used to my german cars and ecstuning.com. awesome site but only for german.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast