Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF...another damned thinking about a Miata thread...

I dont always bro, but when I do... Tungsten6's Avatar
    Good luck! Hope you find something! How tall are you? If you're 5"10-6'0 Id get a NA if i were you. I love my car but damn its interior is too damn tiny.
    Last edited by Tungsten6; 04-11-2012 at 01:05 PM.
    2013 Mazdaspeed 3 w/ Technology Package
    JBR 88 Duro RMM/JBR Shifter Bushings/JBR Shifter Weight/Corksport Stage 2 SRI/Cobb APv2/Turbosmart Dual Port BOV

Now with pictures, but not for you! chiefmg's Avatar
    Yeah those two are usually kind of sparse (the miatamart one more than the other) but you can find some good ones.

Watch out for the warming up to it part. I think Robyn was basically indulging me when she said we could get one, but she damn well drives it a lot when I'm gone!

Quote Originally Posted by chiefmg View Post
    Yeah those two are usually kind of sparse (the miatamart one more than the other) but you can find some good ones.

Watch out for the warming up to it part. I think Robyn was basically indulging me when she said we could get one, but she damn well drives it a lot when I'm gone!
    I have the same experience. If I leave for work and don't take the miata Lauren will drive it to work. I'm tempted to get her one all to herself.

Funnily enough I had that conversation recently. I was told if she got a black one she'd drive it and leave mine alone. I then pointed out she probably wouldn't be happy with the power a stock Miata makes.

I dont always bro, but when I do... Tungsten6's Avatar
    Black MSM
    2013 Mazdaspeed 3 w/ Technology Package
    JBR 88 Duro RMM/JBR Shifter Bushings/JBR Shifter Weight/Corksport Stage 2 SRI/Cobb APv2/Turbosmart Dual Port BOV

congrats on your soon to be lol

Protege to MX-5 lineage
    Kevin did it before Phil, who was before Andrew, before Bruce, Chris, Tony, Phen, Tylor, Mahk, Roy, John, Jerry, Rob, Shadow, Josh, Scratch, Dub, Andrew, Vocko, Matt V, Protojason, Chief, who's Miata we will see one picture of ever, Barry, and GMalatrasi.

Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten6 View Post
    Black MSM
    Believe me the thought crossed my mind, and I even scouted around to see what could be found. Then I remembered how I worry about her driving the Speed (mainly because she doesn't really understand when I tell her about not lugging the engine) and realized she doesn't need a turbocharged car. If she does end up with one it will get a supercharger.

I'm 5'10" Tungsten and have heard about the NB being a bit more cramped.

Thanks Ty!

Hmmmmm, wouldn't that be funny and ironic if Tam fell in love with it and was taking the keys every chance she got after being a 'hater' all these years. lol

Another 10AE in my budget but with more miles. I could do without the leds in the headlights though. Road trip?
    http://lawton.craigslist.org/cto/2920730115.html

I third the NB interior feeling smaller. But they're quite pretty.

Hmmmm, coworker just sent me this link. Plus is I'd have plenty of money left over for a roll bar.
    http://auction.robertsonauto.com/199...MX-5_i11686980

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast