Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gnate's 2004 LS

I like that wheel a lot. A long time ago, I wanted work emotion cr kai's for my p5..
    roadster love.

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

Congrats and she's a beaut!! I'll throw out the obligatory 6UL for wheel choice but the flatouts are nice and I like the Konig Wideopens too.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnate View Post
    Hybrid, how tall are you?
    average japanese male sized (173cm, about 68"), so the Miata is *perfect*. If I tried to say move my knee under the steering column while driving it would definitely hit, but it's not like that's something you ever have any reason to do. I do have abnormally long legs though.

Also, +1 BRONZE ALL THE WHEELS
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

Blog Entries

*drools*

I dont always bro, but when I do... Tungsten6's Avatar
    Damn those are nice! But like most nice tenzo's they probably start in like size 17x7 or some crap and would make the miata look donk status.
    2013 Mazdaspeed 3 w/ Technology Package
    JBR 88 Duro RMM/JBR Shifter Bushings/JBR Shifter Weight/Corksport Stage 2 SRI/Cobb APv2/Turbosmart Dual Port BOV

Now with pictures, but not for you! chiefmg's Avatar
    No one ever mentions Konig Lightspeeds. I have a set, 15 X 7.5 with a +32 offset. Fit well, fairly light (13.6 pounds per Goodwin), available in black, white, silver and bronze and they look good. They look really good with the retro Mazda stickers I have in the center (courtesy of our own Barry). I'm on a slow connection, so search for a picture suckers!

lightspeeds are pretty damn nice.

Flatouts in Bronze http://www.good-win-racing.com/Mazda...t/61-0934.html
    Wideopens in Bronze (didn't realize that these would require some fender work)http://www.good-win-racing.com/Mazda.../21-1013G.html
    Lightspeeds in Bronze (you're in luck...only 4 left!)http://www.good-win-racing.com/Mazda...t/61-0861.html

And the Tenzo's are nice but going to agree with Tungsten that the smallest size will be a 17" and they'll be on the heavy side.

Chief's car.
    roadster love.

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

Blog Entries
    Have any of you experienced a strange, tinny noise in 4th gear around 3.5k?

I notice it under heavier acceleration and it makes me uncomfortable. Sounds like a loose heat shield some something like that.
    I began researching it last night and found other people who have had the same thing happen... but no solutions or specific diagnosis was available...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast