Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Mazdas at The Mitty 2012!

Now with pictures, but not for you! chiefmg's Avatar
    It's amazing the difference a year makes in the size of kids. I like the ear plugs you have for them. Are the different backpacks to make it easier to tell them apart?

Quote Originally Posted by chiefmg View Post
    It's amazing the difference a year makes in the size of kids. I like the ear plugs you have for them. Are the different backpacks to make it easier to tell them apart?
    No kidding. Especially these kids. They have a cousin that's about 6 months older than them that they're bigger than... hell there were kids that were 2 and 3 at the Mitty today that they were bigger than hahaha.

The earplugs are a silicone (iirc) that you just mold into their outer ear so they can't pull them out. They worked really well, and they're reusable.

The backpacks are different because we're not those parents of twins that dress them alike all the time because z0mg they're tw3enz! *barf* We don't have any trouble telling them apart. They've got different faces, different hair, different builds at this point. Jen never had trouble at all, I occasionally had trouble telling them apart when they were newborns lol
    ~Andrew
    Atlanta Region SCCA
    114 DP

And yes, they definitely have gotten big! I haven't seen them in 10 months, and wow!

Quote Originally Posted by SATimko View Post
    I finally met Barry!
    really? and you are? :P

i was less Ninja this year.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefmg View Post
    Did he pass out any free stickers? See, if I had known he was there last year I could have sent some bidness his way (woman was asking me about my Mazdaspeed tee, I would have told her to check out your site).
    ya.. i failed last year i guess.
    ||
    \_________________________________________________ _____________________/
    | |

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456