Benefit Dinner for Hannah Propst - October 1, 2011
Hey friends, you know I wouldn't normally put something like this up unless it was a big deal. Many of you know what happened at the beginning of the month with my Aunt. Those that don't, I'll give you a quick rundown. Since it's still an ongoing investigation, I can't give a lot of details.

August 30th, Tom Propst (uncle) broke into my Aunt's house after being served divorce papers, and shot her 4 times with a .45. In the house at the time was my 18 year old cousin Hannah. She manage to escape thru a tiny bathroom window, and ran to a neighbor's house. Tom is still on the loose.

Hannah is now on her own. Older siblings live elsewhere. A benefit dinner was planned. It would mean the absolute world to my family and I if anyone could attend this. Please see below for details on this.

Via OSU Extension office:
Benefit Dinner For Hannah Propst
When: October 1, 2011 1pm – 3pm and 6pm –8pm
Where: Ashtabula CountyFairgrounds – Expo Building
Rigatoni Dinner – 50/50 Raffle – Chinese Auction
Monetary donations should be made out to Hannah Propst Fund and can be dropped off at any Andover Bank or the OSU Extension Office
All proceeds to benefit Hannah!
Contact OSU Extension office at (440)576-9008 or a member of the Saddle Horse Committee for more information.

If you would like to help the cause, but cannot attend, please contact me via PM. There is a PayPal account set up for donations.

If you can come, please post up what time you can go. I think it would be really cool if we could get a nice group together for it.