Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2.0t03speed buys a miata

2.0t03speed buys a miata

well the time has come. i got offered a stupid deal on a 95 black miata from a friend of mine. 132k miles for only 1500. ill be picking it up next week after he gets back in town. After that happens the msp is moving to its new home in the garage where it will be stripped of all its aftermarket parts and then sold once its stock. Me and the protege have had a good run but its time for that to come to an end. ill post some pictures once i have it, but i've already started it mod it. I ordered a Nardi woodgrain wheel with black spokes & a matching woodgrain shift knob. I plan to do mostly exterior and interior mods to the miata as i'm looking to take a break from the performance game.

Now with pictures, but not for you! chiefmg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2.0t03speed View Post
    well the time has come. i got offered a stupid deal on a 95 black miata from a friend of mine. 132k miles for only 1500. ill be picking it up next week after he gets back in town. After that happens the msp is moving to its new home in the garage where it will be stripped of all its aftermarket parts and then sold once its stock. Me and the protege have had a good run but its time for that to come to an end. ill post some pictures once i have it, but i've already started it mod it. I ordered a Nardi woodgrain wheel with black spokes & a matching woodgrain shift knob. I plan to do mostly exterior and interior mods to the miata as i'm looking to take a break from the performance game.
    That won't last. Trust me on this.

Anyone want to start a pool on how long before his interior mods roll over into the engine compartment?

Quote Originally Posted by chiefmg View Post
    That won't last. Trust me on this.

Anyone want to start a pool on how long before his interior mods roll over into the engine compartment?
    it will last a little while. if i do anything it will be after my suspension and interior stuff is done. i drive the protege daily any it sees boost maybe once a month. i think im just ready to take a break from going fast. The miata already has some mods. It has a cone filter, a set of headers and a catback.

I dont always bro, but when I do... Tungsten6's Avatar
    Well congrats on the car! But once you start putting money into you wont stop
    You'll realize the awesomeness that is the BP!
    2013 Mazdaspeed 3 w/ Technology Package
    JBR 88 Duro RMM/JBR Shifter Bushings/JBR Shifter Weight/Corksport Stage 2 SRI/Cobb APv2/Turbosmart Dual Port BOV

Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten6 View Post
    Well congrats on the car! But once you start putting money into you wont stop
    You'll realize the awesomeness that is the BP!
    Haha thanks man that's how it was in the protege. Btw I read your thread nice to see that you have chilled out since 24/7.

well i picked it up last night and i have to say its tons of fun so far. it looks like it will be just as fun as my msp just without all of the problems.

Now with pictures, but not for you! chiefmg's Avatar
    Congratulations. They are a kick in the pants.

You know, it would be even more fun with a M45 supercharger. I'll just happen to have one for sale in a month or two...

Quote Originally Posted by chiefmg View Post
    Congratulations. They are a kick in the pants.

You know, it would be even more fun with a M45 supercharger. I'll just happen to have one for sale in a month or two...
    haha no no no whats fun is a m62 or even better a m90, but i wont be doing either of those to this car im going to leave it n/a.

Congrats on the buy!

Protege to MX-5 lineage
    Kevin did it before Phil, who was before Andrew, before Bruce, Chris, Tony, Phen, Tylor, Mahk, Roy, John, Jerry, Rob, Shadow, Josh, Scratch, Dub, Andrew, Vocko, Matt V, Protojason, Chief, who's Miata we will see one picture of ever, Barry, and GMalatrasi.

thanks i went and installed my nardi wheel and knob but i decided to take the knob off and go back to my weighted voodoo knob. it sits lower and feels better in my hand.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast