Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2.0t03speed buys a miata

Very nice

Protege to MX-5 lineage
    Kevin did it before Phil, who was before Andrew, before Bruce, Chris, Tony, Phen, Tylor, Mahk, Roy, John, Jerry, Rob, Shadow, Josh, Scratch, Dub, Andrew, Vocko, Matt V, Protojason, Chief, who's Miata we will see one picture of ever, Barry, and GMalatrasi.

thanks!

sweet!
    roadster love.

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

thanks I think I found what I want the exhaust for the miata to be. I just have to find it lol rsr exmag gtII

well I fixed my horn issue today turns out my car didn't have a horn...... Grabbed a new horn from AutoZone and wired it up. Bam working horn.

It looks great. Awesome. sub

Thanks im going today at lunch to pick up my arm for the headlight motor so those should be going in some time this week.

woot got my garage star bracket in. Its alot thicker then i thought it would be. definitely high quality.

Today I installed my pop ups and my garage star liscense plate bracket the car looks so much better now.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

much better! Air brakes up! lol

Protege to MX-5 lineage
    Kevin did it before Phil, who was before Andrew, before Bruce, Chris, Tony, Phen, Tylor, Mahk, Roy, John, Jerry, Rob, Shadow, Josh, Scratch, Dub, Andrew, Vocko, Matt V, Protojason, Chief, who's Miata we will see one picture of ever, Barry, and GMalatrasi.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast