Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2.0t03speed buys a miata

its sad though because the nardi knob that i have is in really good shape.

welcome to the fold..

the miata doesn't need power adders to be fun though :P
    roadster love.

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

Another Miata convert....wtf?! hahahahaha j/k man and congrats on the new ride. And time for Tylor to update his sig once more.

Quote Originally Posted by roy obanion View Post
    welcome to the fold..

the miata doesn't need power adders to be fun though :P
    i totally agree i think its a really fun car in its current start with just a header and cat back.

Quote Originally Posted by CTt3P5 View Post
    Another Miata convert....wtf?! hahahahaha j/k man and congrats on the new ride. And time for Tylor to update his sig once more.
    haha yea i wasn't really planning on it but when i got offered it for 1500 i was like i cant really turn it down. All the miata in my area with similar mileage and body shape were going for over 3k. Hell there was one just like my car except it was red and has the right rear bumper,quarter, and light smashed in and that guy wanted 2400.

Hey, nice deal and would have been hard for any of us on here to walk away from. I'm still trying to convince my daughter that a Miata would be a great first car for her in two years. She's dead set on a white vert and for whatever reason has fallen in love with the Saab 9-3. /end threadjack....now more talk and PICS of the new car.

ill get some pics after i wash and wax it. Also after i remove the flush mount headlights from it and put the stockers back in. i was interested in the saab 9-3 for a while but i quickly talked my self out of it lol

got my stock plastic headlight surrounds in today. Now if the retractor arm for one of my headlight motors would come in i can install em this weekend.

Just ordered a garage star license plate bracket. One less reason for cops to look my way.

Well I figured I might as well document the cars status now so when it looks totally different a year from now I can have something to compare It to

I added the nardi wheel it wasn't on the car when I bought it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast