Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First official photos of the Mazda CX-5

I dont always bro, but when I do... Tungsten6's Avatar
    Damn thats a good looking car.
    2013 Mazdaspeed 3 w/ Technology Package
    JBR 88 Duro RMM/JBR Shifter Bushings/JBR Shifter Weight/Corksport Stage 2 SRI/Cobb APv2/Turbosmart Dual Port BOV

Quote Originally Posted by 00bluees View Post
    so far so good. like the way it looks. hell of a better looking small thing than the Juke (which i quite like, despite being hideous) should sell well.

is it just me, or does every new car from every manufacturer use the same steering wheel with the split brushed metal 3rd spoke.
    I was thinking the same thing about the knob style entertainment controls on the center console.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proteges are exciting, you never know when a rod will be emancipated - DaftIntrovert

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by 00bluees View Post
    so far so good. like the way it looks. hell of a better looking small thing than the Juke (which i quite like, despite being hideous) should sell well.

is it just me, or does every new car from every manufacturer use the same steering wheel with the split brushed metal 3rd spoke.
    Inside and out better looking than the Juke, for sure. I love those things though, I got to ride in one the other day it was fun

I'm a fan. If I need something more practical one day, I'd look into them.

Administrator
    I just now realized that I forgot to mention something key. I read somewhere MANUAL TRANSMISSION in North America. I'll try to find the source for that when I'm home tonight.
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

Administrator
    hmm.. still doesn't 100% confirm it'll come to NA with a manual. CX-7 has a manual option in euro land too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12