Thread: 5th Annual Mid-Ohio Mazda Corral, September 16-17, 2011

5th Annual Mid-Ohio Mazda Corral, September 16-17, 2011

If you have never been to one of our events or if you have been to only one or two, you won't want to miss this one! $30.00 for the entire weekend and look what you get:

Also, we will be holding a Pro's vs. Joe's I-racing challenge, Mazda owners versus each other to see who competed against the Pro drivers of Freedom Autosport, Mid-Ohio will be the course you will be running.
    Last edited by 6 waggin; 06-30-2011 at 09:23 AM.

I can't talk about this event highly enough. It's going to be HUGE. Those of you who have been to a Mazda corral that we run, you know what you get to look forward to. Well... step it up several notches, and here we are. If you can swing it, I highly recommend coming out.

i'm so hoping to go...i missed LRP this yr and i'm still pissed, here's my chance to make up for ti and hang with the ohin's!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See you guys there!
    2008 Black Mica Mazdaspeed3 Sport

so i just got off the horn with the boss and it looks like that weekend is free, so i'm a BIG IN! looking forward to the drive out as well...need the wind in my hair (what's left of it) for a long ride!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unfortuantely we can't swing it. Was planning to attend till I found out thats my sister's wedding and I'm in it. Guess I'll have to wait for next year's.

To those who attended, or wanted to attend, here's a video of what you unfortunately missed.

great weekend in oh, corral was awesome, got on the dyno, hung out with some great folks...all around win! can't wait for next yr!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by bazooka joe; 09-23-2011 at 01:46 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]