Thread: 5th gear issues......

Question 5th gear issues......

hay ppl,
    I am hoping that my trans isn't shot, so this is what is going on.

I can get in and out of all the gears up to 4th gear, but when i try to get into 5th gear it i push in the clutch push it in to 5th gear and release the clutch, it grids and wont go in to 5th, it goes into 6th just fine with no issues. I have tried double clutching and it does the same thing when downshifting, it just wont go into 5th. Does anyone have the same issue or and answers to this problem. please help.

thx

ITSpeed6

"Sweet Jesus Thats Loud!" BRIAN MP5T's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Did you do an oil change in the transmission lately or is it original?

Ok, it seems, and i'm not complaining mind you, that someone keeps posting these two girls in auto forums. What are they even driving? I don't seem to have girls that look like that in my Mazda 6. Maybe i should have gone with something cuter like a Mazda 3.

"Sweet Jesus Thats Loud!" BRIAN MP5T's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's called a signature block... You see it all over because I am...... ALL OVER.

The car is the worlds only 180 MPH protege5

http://www.themazdaforum.com/showthr.../8515-The-MP5T

You have a Protege flying down the track, i hope the track, up to 180??? Ok, what could i slip into my 6 to get performance like that? Let's see someone make fun of my Mazda now!

Quote Originally Posted by briando View Post
    You have a Protege flying down the track, i hope the track, up to 180??? Ok, what could i slip into my 6 to get performance like that? Let's see someone make fun of my Mazda now!
    Nice backlinking. At least you take the time to read the article and actually make a somewhat relevant response.