Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WOO! Finally

You can do it. Just get him distracted with something. Saying you think someone has violated the most inconsequential rule you can find should do it. :P

I held PAX after the morning at the PMSC event last year, even ahead of dickhead...but lost my mind in the afternoon, couldn't improve and fell big time. Was a very disappoitning day.
    '06 Mazda 3
    '97 Mazda Miata

Oh yes, and thanks everyone for the well wishes! If anyone wants a Corksport exhaust let me know, I REALLY don't like it. lol

For the record this is also the 3rd NA in my family, with my step-dad owning a silver '91, and his bro owning a red '91. Oddly enough both of those cars were made the same week.
    '06 Mazda 3
    '97 Mazda Miata

too loud? i just heard another miata owner complain about his as well...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yup. It's an awesome tone, it just needs to be quieter. That and I don't like the fart can look it has going on. I prefer something more subduded.
    '06 Mazda 3
    '97 Mazda Miata

i hear you...no pun intended!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just ordered mod #2, #1 being a set of Bosch H4 lights from FM. Girl had given me a gift certif to FM for my birthday a couple months back, and I decided that I'd give these a shot. I'm underwhelmed with the stock lights, and have to do significant night driving to get back from some events I'm planning to run this summer, so it seemed like a smart way to spend the cash.

Mod #2 is a set of visor blanking plates from !n-Joy Carlife. Once more not a big change, it just gets tiring to have to flip the visors down every time I was to unlatch/latch the soft top. Was going to order from Go-Miata, but they wanted $65 just to ship the two little plates to Canada! Screw that, direct I only pay $5 for shipping. Easy choice.

I also found out that the CAD is above the USD at the moment. Great time to be ordering parts!

That sort of thing is really going to be my focus with this car for the foreseeable future. No HUGE changes, but rather small, evolutionary steps towards my dream Miata.

Next up will likely be F/R tow hooks, just in case something goes pop when I'm not expecting it to (as happened to a friends when he was giving me a ride during a lapping day last summer). If not, it'll be the oil sender and gague out of a 90-93 so I have a proper pressure gague.
    '06 Mazda 3
    '97 Mazda Miata

Welcome to the club! Good to know on the corksport, I was thinking about one too...guess I may go with something else. Is your car green, or montego blue?
    roadster love.

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

Green, just a shitty phone pic. Paint's in "ok" shape, fair few scratches and little dents, but nothing too horrible. Hood's faded and clear has become a bit cloudly, however I have several friends who own porter cables. Going to ask around until one is willing to help me clean the car up.
    '06 Mazda 3
    '97 Mazda Miata

visor blanks were my first mod
    ||
    \_________________________________________________ _____________________/
    | |

Makes sense as the stuipd visors do nothing but get in the way, but alas the plates are backordered. Just got an email earlier saying they should ship in about 10-14 days...better than nothing I suppose.
    '06 Mazda 3
    '97 Mazda Miata

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast