Thread: Anybody use a Haltech Interceptor?

Anybody use a Haltech Interceptor?

Just wondering if anybody has any experience with a Haltech Platinum Interceptor? I'm thinking about getting a piggyback as I only have bolt on mods, and standalones are out of my price range.

Then I am pretty sure you dont need it. With only one mod you are not going to get much power out of the engine at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proteges are exciting, you never know when a rod will be emancipated - DaftIntrovert

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I have more than one mod (Vibrant exhaust, Injen intake and a Ion FMIC), but they are just bolt-on mods. I get wicked hesitation when I go into boost (sometimes there's no hesitation but it's rare). And think a piggyback will help rid me of this.

You are talking about on an msp. Then you are out of my knowledge lol

Might want to specify these things in the first post next time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proteges are exciting, you never know when a rod will be emancipated - DaftIntrovert

"Sweet Jesus Thats Loud!" BRIAN MP5T's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Haltech Sprint 500 is a Full Standalone that is under One Thousand.

Yes, my car is an MSP. My first post is definitely lacking information.

The Sprint 500 looks awesome, but I've never used a Standalone before. And think it will be too steep a learning curve and out of my price range. Heck, I've never used a piggyback before so it will also be quite the learning curve. Because of my inexperience I'm leaning towards a Split Second. There's quite a bit of support for it on MSP's.

I was just curious if anybody has used a Haltech Interceptor and there thoughts.

Blog Entries
    Nobody Here that I know of.

There is no difference in the Sprint 500 vs any other system.

The Fundamentals are the same, just the interface is different.

I have installed this in my car from scratch and I would be willing to Help you on the phone, Emails or ever Ventrillo.

Thanks for the offer for the Standalone help. But I think I'll try a piggyback first.

I read your build thread and your car is incredible. Can't wait to see it complete.

Blog Entries
    Thanks.

There is still Transmission, Engine pictures to come..