Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Riken's RX8 will be home soon!!

Riken's RX8 will be home soon!!

Ok so in 7 days or so I will have my RX8. I will miss my MP5. It was a great car, Fun to drive never had any problems at all. She will be missed.

Here is a pic of the 8 im buying. Ill get pics next when I pick it up.

K&N Typhone 2 Intake l Esperil Springs l RR Footwell lights l EvoR trunk Lip l Axis Supermesh Rims l Agency Power midpipe l Eye lids l OEM tow hook painted chrome black l Blacked out emblems l LS1 Coils l Exhaust

thats sweet...i love black cars...and its great that youre staying in the mazda family...rotary FTW!

Administrator
    can't wait! you must post lots of pics when you get it
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

Blog Entries
    congrats guy. enjoy your 8!
    Ammaar - Stock 03 Pro LX updated with some of that ish.

It's the Second Law of Sexual Dynamics...if you think a girl is attracted to you, you are wrong

time to talk to SpooledUp Racing!

any plans on modding it or are you just gonna keep it stock? what extent of modding if you are going to mod (you def should)? mild or more?

B&

OK that is MONEY!!!!.. I love the look of the black 8. Please do me a favor and take LOTS of pics... you don't happen to live in Michigan by any chance do you?

THX for sharing cant wait to have u aboard the rotary group!

Thanks guys. Yeah Black looks gooooooood. Ill get pics next week. For mods. Ill have to wait for the warranty to run out, its only months. Ill start with the basics intake/header(ecu tuning needed for header. I got check this out)/exhaust/pulleys/suspension. And that maybe it since its going to be my daily driver. Engine only got 8k miles. So ill baby it a bunch lol

As for been back into a Rotary man I miss the sound of one. So unique. Its crazy I ever left lol. This will be #18 as a Rotary powered car. I do miss them all lol.

I was also looking into this lip, what you guys think?

K&N Typhone 2 Intake l Esperil Springs l RR Footwell lights l EvoR trunk Lip l Axis Supermesh Rims l Agency Power midpipe l Eye lids l OEM tow hook painted chrome black l Blacked out emblems l LS1 Coils l Exhaust

Oh yeah and a DROP!! lol

B&
    personally I dont think the duckbill looks right on an 8... I dont know if its because it has a trunk, or because it is a sports SEDAN I just never got the feel of it... (however I value everyones taste and don't avoid it because what I think)

as for a drop 8's on the ground look SAWEET

I so cant wait untill u get it! I have yet to drive an 8

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast