Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2.0t03speed's MSP

Awesome man thanks can't wait to get these in

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

All done.

SignatureCustomTanks@gmail.com

Nice !! Can't wait to get them in. Also I went and bought a Perrin fuel rail for it today

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

hmm ill bump this with a test fit of the manifold i did tonight.

"Sweet Jesus Thats Loud!" BRIAN MP5T's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nice!

i guess i should update this thread with part of the new turbo setup

Ok since i have now paid for this item time to let it out of the bag. i have sold my current mam manifold

........now wait before you go and say omg what could possibly be be better then your current manifold? mam is like the greatest evar when it comes to manifold no one makes better manifolds. I am upgrading to a custom MAM gen. 2 SS Sleeper manifold w/ a t3 flange & a tial 44mm vband wg. It also comes with a matching 3" downpipe w/ a gt 3" flange. This is one piece of my new build that is going to be happening next year i dont want to let out my turbo selection just yet but i can tell you it will be slightly smaller then the 35r in the picture (but not by much lol). Oh and lastly before you ask this is yellowmsp035's old manifold & dp that he never ran.

"Sweet Jesus Thats Loud!" BRIAN MP5T's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mmmmm, Candy Apple

Quote Originally Posted by BRIAN MP5T View Post
    Mmmmm, Candy Apple
    Haha I know it looks really good makes me want to do the same thing haha

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Ahhh so long since this thread had seen any update. Long story short i though i was going to be in the position to sell the car but it looks like the better option is going to be for me to keep it. So with that said yes i have sold some of the stuff off of my car but i am currently in the process of replacing most of it.

1st post completely changed and rearranged. Alot of things have changes over the past year. Shouldnt be long now before the car is back on the road.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast