Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Midmounted Mazda Minitruck

Administrator
    kinda crazy how fast you're getting this done!
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

Subbing so I can catch up when I get home. Watched the first few earlier and it looks like an awesome project.

subbin!
    SignatureCustomTanks@gmail.com

Blog Entries
    day 11 drawing is pretty sick.
    Ammaar - Stock 03 Pro LX updated with some of that ish.

It's the Second Law of Sexual Dynamics...if you think a girl is attracted to you, you are wrong

just watched all the vids, and thats a pretty awesome build you have going, cant wait to see more vids on the progress of the truck

Very cool! I love the way you're documenting things with the videos. Actually makes me look at these custom car reality shows and say "Psh... drama filled bullshit. This is the real deal!"

Quote Originally Posted by SATimko View Post
    Very cool! I love the way you're documenting things with the videos. Actually makes me look at these custom car reality shows and say "Psh... drama filled bullshit. This is the real deal!"
    haha yeah they go a bit overboard with the drama on those shows sometimes. it happens though sometimes, as ironically the next update is actaully less build and more drama... hahaha dont worry we'll get back to the building soon i promise

the next few updates are a bit delayed, as we got back from up north at 1am monday morning and are just getting the videos done now

day 15...

http://www.youtube.com/user/pimppala.../0/lAFXnzDjN8o

wow, the trucks look good too (ha ha...). wish we had girls that hot around here.
    SignatureCustomTanks@gmail.com

Ugh... I already wanna move to NZ so bad and you gotta go and make me watch that, I can't take it anymore! :P
    "Failure is the mother of success."

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast