Thread: Inner fender part no.

Inner fender part no.

Hi all,

I have replaced my front bumper (after an accident unfortunately), but at least I now have the actual sportive one (had the original with Erebuni frontlip). But now I need to replace the inner fenders and I have found a dealership who can order it for me. But it would be useful to give him the part no.
    Anyone who can help me out? I searched the forum but no luck so far...
    Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards
    Michael

Sorry about that. It's a Protege 5 from 2002 (thought I had updated the post).
    I found the part no.'s yesterday.

Left: B30P-56-140A
    Right: B30P-56-130A

In the partlist they seem to be listed as 2000 model parts..... weird though....

Regards

Should be the same, or at least close enough to make them work.

Now with pictures, but not for you! chiefmg's Avatar
    I thought inner fenders were different for a Pro5 (and MP3/MSP) from the sedan due to the different front bumper.

I think the screw holes line up the same way though.

They don't reach the bottom of the front bumper, you need P5/MSP/MP3 fender liners.. DO NOT USE NON-MSP SEDAN LINERS, they wll not reach the front bumper.

Here is what the sedan liners will look like on your P5:

If the dealership can't look up the correct part number then screw them, go somewhere else that can.
    Last edited by jeg0024; 12-25-2010 at 10:13 PM.
    "Failure is the mother of success."

all,
    the part numbers belong to inner fenders for the MPS version of the Pro5/323 (NL).
    In other words: these will fit if you have a MPS bumper mounted to your standard 323/Pro5. The images in this post show how the screwholes line up right now (on my car as well). The new inner fenders I picked up last thursday have the same holes for 75%, but the bottom ones are lowered, to fit the bumper.

Thank you all, I will post a pic once I'm ready. Merry christmas!

Regards
    TycStyle