Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: jri4's 2008 Mazdaspeed 3

Yeah they came with the wheels...they looked so horrible on my stock suspension I took them off early. I'm a meaty, beefy kind of guy...

My last set was 235/40s so they were nice and beefy.

As a side note, it looks like I might have a twin of your car soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jri4 View Post
    Levi went with OZ Superleggera's that come in 17 inch. They are a little superior to mine, because they are lighter and stronger, I think. That would look really nice on the Protege!

Or mine would probably come closer to fitting than you might think. The 225/35 tires are skinnier than Nicole Ritchie
    nooo 18s on proteges!
    roadster love.

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

I definitely want 235/40!

Are you getting rid of your car and buying a MS3? That's sweet. Although you'd be the third twin. Someone here in Akron Ohio has a 2009 black MS3 with black OZ ultraleggera's....it's kind of funny because we have a lot of the same interests. His car is a little more 'done up' than mine, though

Quote Originally Posted by roy obanion View Post
    nooo 18s on proteges!
    true, but one cat rocks stock MS3 wheels and it looks nice. I like the Mx-5 17 inchers on the Protege personally

Quote Originally Posted by roy obanion View Post
    nooo 18s on proteges!
    I dunno, the one guy on here with ms6 in black looks REALLY good IMO. Other than that I haven't seen any I liked.

Quote Originally Posted by jri4 View Post
    I definitely want 235/40!

Are you getting rid of your car and buying a MS3? That's sweet. Although you'd be the third twin. Someone here in Akron Ohio has a 2009 black MS3 with black OZ ultraleggera's....it's kind of funny because we have a lot of the same interests. His car is a little more 'done up' than mine, though
    Yeah I'm working on getting rid of mine and grabbing a MS3. Its a 2008.5 in black. I'll have white Gram Lights on it by spring, for now I'll just rock the stock wheels.

I really wanted my speed3 in Black because it looks amazing, but I hate how quickly it shows dirt. If/when I get another car for track use, I want it to be black.

Black is badass lol
    2009 True Red Mazdaspeed3 GT

Quote Originally Posted by evan9999 View Post
    black is badass lol
    i couldnt agree more... Haha

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast