Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: jri4's 2008 Mazdaspeed 3

So freakin nice!!! Love the chronology man, such a sweet Speed3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proteges are exciting, you never know when a rod will be emancipated - DaftIntrovert

Nice writeup James!

Oh, and I won't tell Justine that you said she buys you things you don't want or need.

Shifter looks pretty good. I can't wait to sit in the drivers seat and just see how nice it works. (I was going to say feels, but that could be interpreted very poorly)

Quote Originally Posted by Judman13 View Post
    So freakin nice!!! Love the chronology man, such a sweet Speed3.
    Thanks! I read through your build thread (all 20 pages) earlier today. Didn't post anything but I do want to subscribe to it. Sorry mine is so long, I just want to try and get everything in there. I already know I left out all the meets and stuff from this summer and how my first winter went. I'd like to go back and add those two posts.

Quote Originally Posted by SATimko View Post
    Oh, and I won't tell Justine that you said she buys you things you don't want or need.
    Thanks, but I swear it runs in her family. That Brutus the Buckeye golf tee shown with my short shifter? That was given to me by her sister who goes to Ohio State. Now, I don't hate OSU, but I'm not really a huge fan...so it has sat in that little cubby since last December. Useless.

Hahaha. It happens. But it's good to know you're not a huge fan of OSU. I personally dislike them.

Did I mention that I totally love the OZ wheels?? If only they came in 17's. I would love to throw a set on the protege.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proteges are exciting, you never know when a rod will be emancipated - DaftIntrovert

Did I mention that I totally love the OZ wheels?? If only they came in 17's. I would love to throw a set on the protege.
    They'd look awesome with your baller springs.

GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!!!!

Lamest TMF group buy ever: Custom Knitted Shift Knob Covers

Levi went with OZ Superleggera's that come in 17 inch. They are a little superior to mine, because they are lighter and stronger, I think. That would look really nice on the Protege!

Or mine would probably come closer to fitting than you might think. The 225/35 tires are skinnier than Nicole Ritchie

Quote Originally Posted by jri4 View Post
    Levi went with OZ Superleggera's that come in 17 inch. They are a little superior to mine, because they are lighter and stronger, I think. That would look really nice on the Protege!

Or mine would probably come closer to fitting than you might think. The 225/35 tires are skinnier than Nicole Ritchie
    Out of curiosity why 225/35 instead of 225/40?

Quote Originally Posted by darkcambria View Post
    Out of curiosity why 225/35 instead of 225/40?
    probably cause thats what came on the wheels when he bought them :P

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast