Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hale Motorsports / Mazda 2 race car

Protege to MX-5 lineage
    Kevin did it before Phil, who was before Andrew, before Bruce, Chris, Tony, Phen, Tylor, Mahk, Roy, John, Jerry, Rob, Shadow, Josh, Scratch, Dub, Andrew, Vocko, Matt V, Protojason, Chief, who's Miata we will see one picture of ever, Barry, and GMalatrasi.

Sweet build coming along! Can't wait to see the continued progress and good luck out there!

That is one BEEFY cage... no chance of your noggin' being squished in that car.
    I'll be curious to see the weight of this guy once it is all stripped down and in race form.

Any big mods being done to get the anemic motor going or do you figure the full exhaust will be enough?
    MP3: moderately modified

The cage is 1 3/4 tube. The plan is to put it on the set up pad at the end of the week, I will let you know what the weight ends up. Right now the engine is going to stay stock.
    Honda is building two Fits to race at the 25 hour of Thunderhill. Mazda and Hale Motorsports will bring the Mazda 2 to compete against the Honda, should be a good battle.

Yes!!! Modded and on the track!! I wonder if the fact that the 2 was lighter than the Fit stock is going to make a difference on the track?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proteges are exciting, you never know when a rod will be emancipated - DaftIntrovert

Depends on how much extra roll cage weight each car has at this point. lol

Are those wheels the new Sparco brand ones, Hale?
    - Team Fail Motorsports: Failing Hardcore Since 2009 -

Yes, they are the new Sparco wheels. We got a bunch of parts from Sparco ,wheels, steering wheel, seat, belts, and cut off switch.

Got the coil over kit in today. Started installing the header, should have it done in the morning.

awesome man, you are doing a great job of keeping us updated

keep up the good work

Blog Entries
    can I come drive it?!?

It was worth the shot...nice job!
    Ammaar - Stock 03 Pro LX updated with some of that ish.

It's the Second Law of Sexual Dynamics...if you think a girl is attracted to you, you are wrong

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast