Page 1 of 164 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What did Chief do to his Mazdas today?

Now with pictures, but not for you! chiefmg's Avatar

What did Chief do to his Mazdas today?

Okay, Jeg made the suggestion (thanks!) and after considering it for a couple of days, I thought WTH. Saves me scurrying around posting in different subforums, and saves those of you who might care what I do from likewise visiting different places. Neat and tidy, the way an engineer should be!

So today it's appropriate that I did something to/for the newest member of the garage. Picked up some Motorcraft manual tranny fluid (it's all the rage now for the 6 speed) and bought a painted gas filler door for it to replace the factory chrome piece. I also asked about the availability of the front lip spoiler and windblocker from the same car they are parting. If I could afford it I'd see about some other pieces but will have to wait for now. Finally picked up a notebook for her as well to keep track of work and mileage.

sell the chrome door piece on miata.net or ebay! Someone will buy it

Awww chief no likey the Bling bling??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proteges are exciting, you never know when a rod will be emancipated - DaftIntrovert

Quote Originally Posted by DemonIAm View Post
    sell the chrome door piece on miata.net or ebay! Someone will buy it
    I think I know someone who is already interested, I posted a WTT thread on CR and specifically said I wanted the painted door in exchange. This guy asked if it needed to be Mahogany. Um, yeah!

All right, today was an 8 day. Replaced oil/filter, transmission and differential oils. Also installed the rear flares finally. I'll post pictures in my modding her car thread once the car is clean (probably not until later next week after I get back from Dubai).

tag

Protege to MX-5 lineage
    Kevin did it before Phil, who was before Andrew, before Bruce, Chris, Tony, Phen, Tylor, Mahk, Roy, John, Jerry, Rob, Shadow, Josh, Scratch, Dub, Andrew, Vocko, Matt V, Protojason, Chief, who's Miata we will see one picture of ever, Barry, and GMalatrasi.

Quote Originally Posted by mx-p5 View Post
    tag
    I'm it?

Not really something done to the cars, but I received my Johnny Lighting Miata today. 2000 SE, color is a little off but it's cool. Had to get it, I have quite a few RX-7 cars and the one AutoArt RX-8 for the wife.

Also received the Supertones today, going to try getting them installed tonight.

yup, i like to let you know i've subscribed to your thread instead of simply pulling down the drop down and subscribing

Protege to MX-5 lineage
    Kevin did it before Phil, who was before Andrew, before Bruce, Chris, Tony, Phen, Tylor, Mahk, Roy, John, Jerry, Rob, Shadow, Josh, Scratch, Dub, Andrew, Vocko, Matt V, Protojason, Chief, who's Miata we will see one picture of ever, Barry, and GMalatrasi.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by mx-p5 View Post
    yup, i like to let you know i've subscribed to your thread instead of simply pulling down the drop down and subscribing
    o_____O
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

Well I won't be one of those folks that just posts a random message to add the subscription...

...wait... damn it.

Page 1 of 164 1231151101 ... LastLast