Page 78 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast

Thread: What did Chief do to his Mazdas today?

nice job chief!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now with pictures, but not for you! chiefmg's Avatar
    Thanks Mark!

Miata: installed the Teflon window guides I bought from Jake the guideman. Windows do seem a bit faster so I guess they were worth it. My old ones were still in good shape, I cleaned them up and will save them in case something happens to the Teflon pieces.

On a related note, I got some of the black sealant spooge on my arm that I didn't notice. For some reason when I started typing this I looked at my arm and saw it, then looked at the arm of the chair I'm in to see it transferred over. Luckily my Lexol cleaner took it right off. Good stuff.

I had bought two sets of the guides at different times, because I thought there were two sets for each window (I was remembering the stops instead). Since I only needed the one set, I'm selling the other set for $20 shipped. Let me know if any of you want them.

automatic windows only?

Nope, fits all '90-'05 manual or electric windows.

send me your paypal addy, daddy-o

Miata: rotated the tires (and cleaned the inside of the wheels), raised it at all four corners (1/2" in front, 1/4" in rear), and installed my 949 front/rear subframe braces that showed up today. It rides noticeably better (I was sitting at about 11 3/4" in front, 12 1/4" in the rear). I also received the EUDM 4-2-1 factory exhaust mani/downpipe and MSM midpipe I bought, I'll wait to install those until I remove the M45.

RX-8: forgot this one from a couple of days ago, removed the third brake light and cleaned up the rust around the opening. Painted it with some rust converter and was going to touch it up but I couldn't find my little bottle of paint. Had to order it, it showed up today so will be taking care of that once it cools down a little.

RX-8: changed the oil/filter and put the first coat of silver around the third brake light opening.

RX-8: finished up the third brake light opening work, I looked inside the trunk and saw there was some rust starting there so I just hit it with two coats of the rust convertor.

Miata: started installing my Spal fans on the shroud but it's pretty humid here today. Got the first one on and decided to stop. Bought a pop top off a guy on Miata.net, that should be nice for when I'm somewhere in town.

A pop top?
    ~Andrew
    Atlanta Region SCCA
    114 DP

Page 78 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast