Page 75 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Thread: What did Chief do to his Mazdas today?

Now with pictures, but not for you! chiefmg's Avatar
    I do. If I really wanted to befuddle them I'd talk about Kodak Brownies...

Say what you will about our wives putting up with us, but in return they get to bomb around in some nice cars.

I used to have a Brownie. And a couple old Argus'.

RX-7: seats were delivered today, I only got bitched at a little. So that will all be waiting for my return home late next week. I'll have to make sure I have a towel in hand to keep the drool in check.

Right now waiting on the company to deposit my pay from last month (they changed when they pay us Yanks) so I can order a couple of pieces for the Miata.

Quote Originally Posted by SATimko View Post
    I used to have a Brownie. And a couple old Argus'.
    You're old.

Miata: got paid (and pried some out of the hands of my ever-watchful financial adviser) so that's a Miata Roadster short shifter and a couple of Spal fans ordered. The shifters are showing as in stock and the fans are coming from Iowa, so I am hoping it will all be waiting for me. Now I just have to figure out how to sneak out and get the shifter installed on Mother's Day!

Miata: Spal fans showed up today. Shifter is en route, even though the site shows shipping via FedEx it was sent via USPS. I'm going to see what the actual charge is and if less than what I was charged I'm going to ask about that.

Deletion of whiny stuff from here.

Miata: woohoo! According to USPS the shifter was delivered today. I have a nice present waiting on me...

Home again. Took a look at everything except the body kit, can't wait to install some of it. I have to say, if any of you get the chance to lay hands on a set of Recaros, do it. There things are awesome. I will have to replace the one side bolster on what will be the passenger seat, the covers were going to be replaced anyway. Overall they are very solid seats, I feel a got a good deal.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefmg View Post
    Home again. Took a look at everything except the body kit, can't wait to install some of it. I have to say, if any of you get the chance to lay hands on a set of Recaros, do it. There things are awesome. I will have to replace the one side bolster on what will be the passenger seat, the covers were going to be replaced anyway. Overall they are very solid seats, I feel a got a good deal.
    hooray for being home to your pile of parts (and your wife I guess)!
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

Thanks. Trust me, there is no guessing about the wife part!

Miata: installed the short shifter. Haven't driven it yet but I like how it feels. Not sure what all the namby-pambies elsewhere are whining about.

Miata: ordered a Walbro 255lph fuel pump. Some of you may recall that I already (supposedly) have the JR equivalent of this pump installed, so why did I do this? I figure having a new pump with everything else I'm doing would be smart, and it will allow me to sell the old pump and return restrictor together with the rest of the M45 kit.

Page 75 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast