Page 74 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 1737

Thread: What did Chief do to his Mazdas today?

  1. #731
    Now with pictures, but not for you! chiefmg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    N KY
    Dammit, was just on here and forgot to make the most important post!

    RX-7: body kit has arrived at Greyhound! My friend said he was going to try getting it today as it's the first clear day they've had for a bit. If I'm lucky my wife will open the box and take some pictures for me. Which I may share. Or maybe not.

  2. #732
    Member bazooka joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    south of bean town to NC soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefmg View Post
    Dammit, was just on here and forgot to make the most important post!

    RX-7: body kit has arrived at Greyhound! My friend said he was going to try getting it today as it's the first clear day they've had for a bit. If I'm lucky my wife will open the box and take some pictures for me. Which I may share. Or maybe not.
    wait!....did you say pictures????????????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #733
    Now with pictures, but not for you! chiefmg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    N KY
    Aren't you supposed to be painting?

    My buddy has already picked it up and is dropping it off at the house on his way home from work.

  4. #734
    Member bazooka joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    south of bean town to NC soon!
    haha....yup!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #735
    Now with pictures, but not for you! chiefmg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    N KY
    Yes! My buddy got the box opened today and sent me a few pictures, it is the kit I have been wanting (Pacifica). It has the vertical front air dam (like the factory IMSA three-piece unit) that I prefer. If you have seen a picture of my 7 you will know what I am talking about. If you haven't seen it, then shame on you, it's around!

  6. #736
    Saweet! Now does your wife know your buddy was sending you those pornographic pics? haha Oooo, I know the first place I'm going to check for that pic....goodwin!

  7. #737
    Now with pictures, but not for you! chiefmg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    N KY
    She is probably just glad she isn't the one who had to take them! She is a long-suffering woman, she does put up with all my foibles.

    Here is a picture of what it will look like when I'm done (this was one I tried getting years ago but the deal fell through). Of course mine will not be flat black!

    http://www.rx8club.com/attachment.ph...8&d=1335989168

  8. #738
    Quote Originally Posted by CTt3P5 View Post
    Oooo, I know the first place I'm going to check for that pic....goodwin!
    ~Andrew
    Atlanta Region SCCA
    114 DP

  9. #739
    Now with pictures, but not for you! chiefmg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    N KY
    Quote Originally Posted by CTt3P5 View Post
    Saweet! Now does your wife know your buddy was sending you those pornographic pics? haha Oooo, I know the first place I'm going to check for that pic....goodwin!
    Nah, they will only have it if someone else sends it to them. The only picture I have of it is an old 110 that I scanned so it probably won't meet their standards (I use that word loosely of course).

  10. #740
    I can say the same for my wife...God bless her for putting up with me! LOL on the pic and do you realize that most of the youngins will have no idea what 110 is? bwahahahahahahaha

Page 74 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •