Page 2 of 175 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What did Chief do to his Mazdas today?

Now with pictures, but not for you! chiefmg's Avatar
    Washed the Miata and drove to cars and coffee. Today we had an Aston Martin DB6, two Jaguar XKEs (one vert, one hardtop), Volvo P1800, an absolutely gorgeous 300ZX 'vert (the engine was a thing of beauty in itself), and assorted other riff-raff. Gas filler door for the Miata showed up today, unfortunately without the two attaching bolts. The chrome one attaches differently and whoever installed it threw away the other bolts. I just wrote the place I bought it from (Panic Motorsports), apologized for being that guy and asked if they can send me the bolts with the rest of my order. They didn't have the front lip spoiler but I'm getting the windblocker. Also my window switch is more of a beige than the parchment of the rest of the console, he said his is the same. I believe I have seen others that do have the correctly colored switch so I'll just have to look around.

This thread has no pictures. Go take some.

Just saw this, my best idea yet!

We need current state pics of all Chief's Mazdas!
    "Failure is the mother of success."

I need to go back to fuel with you sometime

Quote Originally Posted by Scorch3 View Post
    This thread has no pictures. Go take some.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeg0024 View Post
    Just saw this, my best idea yet!

We need current state pics of all Chief's Mazdas!
    Was in Dubai all week so no pictures for you!

Quote Originally Posted by miguelverde View Post
    I need to go back to fuel with you sometime
    Yes you do, but not this week as I have a rider already.

The wife came and got me in the Miata since it is a nice day. Had a couple of boxes waiting on me (honest dear, I won't buy anything for it before I leave!). Couldn't wait so replaced the chrome gas door with the painted one on the Miata. Checked the stock windblocker I got, the rollbar blocks the mounting holes but I should be able to figure something out. Whoever owned the car I bought it from was a slob, the piece is filthy. Also bought an ashtray from the same place and it reeks of cigs. I'll be giving that a good scrub before installing.

Pictures now! lol

Once my body clock gets back on home time...maybe!

Took the Miata to cars and coffee. Had three Miatas and three RX-8s there (wife said we should have driven the 8, I said not on a nice day!). Nothing too exotic, the Aston from last week was back, a cherry Porsche 944, Ferrari Testarossa and 360 Spyder, and assorted other hardware. Got sprinkled on during the drive home, it was pretty nice (if you have never driven a 'vert in the rain, you'll think I'm nuts).

You have a Miata?

Page 2 of 175 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast