Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alamo_NB's Build Thread

Alamo_NB's Build Thread

So, I just wanted to get this started. It is going to be a long drawn out process so bare with me, but I will be updating as things happen. I hope to have many more parts by December as money allows.

ApexiCone 5000k - K&N Typhoon :hitit:

Yay!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proteges are exciting, you never know when a rod will be emancipated - DaftIntrovert

Sweet, didn't realise your car is Ti, until I saw Jud's photos. Can't wait to see what you do with it, I am in the saving up process as well..
    roadster love.

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

The saving up process is a killer...once I get the itch to install something I have to install something!

Soooo I took the muffler off just for fun and drove around the neighborhood a few times. Then I got a great Idea. Paint it while I have it off, and BTW those hangers are a Bi$h when you don't have enough lube. So, off I go to Autozone, and yes I do go there for certain things and got a nice High heat Flat Black to stealth out everything except the Chrome Tip.

Its late now, but Ill get a few pics tomorrow and put em up. I really like not having to stare at a big silver can hanging under the car and the Black really cleans it up.

I'd say do the tip, too..
    roadster love.

"Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Adding lightness makes you faster everywhere."

I think if I did the Tip Black it would just look like a regular old exhaust. I like how it turned out though.

I can dig it!
    roadster love.

mmmhhmmm...pretty soon she will be sporting new headers and Coilovers...no I dont track her, and Im not building a track car. So I'm going with Raceland ^^ it will be better than stock so its all goood

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alamo_NB View Post
    mmmhhmmm...pretty soon she will be sporting new headers and Coilovers...no I dont track her...yet..., and Im not building a track car. So I'm going with Raceland ^^ it will be better than stock so its all goood
    fixed
    Ammaar - Stock 03 Pro LX updated with some of that ish.

It's the Second Law of Sexual Dynamics...if you think a girl is attracted to you, you are wrong

Thanks lol...so "when I do track her" I will invest in something else ^^ or just improve my skills so it doesn't matter what I'm running lol

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast