Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alamo_NB's Build Thread

Went to Road Atlanta today, This video is not from today but it reminded me of a Supra that was there...Thank you God for giving us the Supra...
    Road ATL Supra
    Got some Ideas for seating options from some of the other Miata owners there. Tillet and Sparco were some of the seats I was able to sit in. I fit really nice in both, but the Sparco felt "big and bulky"

ApexiCone 5000k - K&N Typhoon :hitit:

Where is your package???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proteges are exciting, you never know when a rod will be emancipated - DaftIntrovert

I wish I could say it was here, but I can't....I am becoming impatient the more I think about it...so stop making me think about it lol. Just pray that the truck driver is one of those that stay in the fast lane and pass everyone.

Haha I am sorry. Mine is in Plattsburgh, NY 4:11 EST. Its a race now that mines over the border.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proteges are exciting, you never know when a rod will be emancipated - DaftIntrovert

mine is estimating arrival on the 13th...whats yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Judman13 View Post
    Where is your package???

sorry, but i just lol'd.

to be on topic i will say that is one hot miata. i am really diggin' the saddle brown lately.

saddle brown p5 interior conversion anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by Judman13 View Post
    Haha I am sorry. Mine is in Plattsburgh, NY 4:11 EST. Its a race now that mines over the border.
    Latham actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo_NB View Post
    mine is estimating arrival on the 13th...whats yours?
    The 12th

Quote Originally Posted by Scorch3 View Post
    Latham actually.

The 12th
    It was Plattsburgh when I posted lol

Yeah the 12th. So depending on when your comes thursday, you want to head to the base and get it done?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by 00bluees View Post
    i will say that is one hot miata. i am really diggin' the saddle brown lately.
    Thanks ^^

...Judman, I would love to, it just depends on what time it gets here. I will be leaving for the beach at about 2pm on the 13th. I don't foresee it getting here early.
    but if it shows on the 12th which would be awesome, then we can get it done.

Oooo I forgot about yall going to the beach. We are going to be cutting it close since I will be leaving the 19th and will have a ton to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast