Page 2 of 176 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The start and then i have to save the game

Quote Originally Posted by DemonIAm View Post
    Just East of Raleigh, in Clayton.. about 2 hrs east of Legume
    would be closer if you didnt have to ride up and down mountains more like 45 mins. glad the road way systems are straight in florida. Do you go to the beach often or just the pool. How far is the beach?

Nah, I'm not in the mountains. Takes me 1.5 hrs to get to to Wilmington, and maybe 2 hours to get to Jacksonville. I'm not really a beach person, so we only go about 2 times a summer.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonIAm View Post
    Nah, I'm not in the mountains. Takes me 1.5 hrs to get to to Wilmington, and maybe 2 hours to get to Jacksonville. I'm not really a beach person, so we only go about 2 times a summer.
    two hours thats closer then i thought in florida. We should arrange a meet there so you can join.

What head unit should i get for the car. I wanted to get a double din dvd player with a detachable face but being told other wise. My radio does not work and i need music bad because its my life

As much as I love pioneer you must be crazy putting that in a miata. #1 its a convertable, sound quality is going to crap. #2 that $400 headunit sure a price for a petty thief to try and tear out after he cuts your top to shreds.

I would go with an inexpensive headunit that supports usb or aux in and spend more on speakers to improve the sounds quality when the top is down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proteges are exciting, you never know when a rod will be emancipated - DaftIntrovert

your right but the head unit is more likely to get stolen then nice speakers? i have menfis coaxil right now in the front but you know any better speakers then those? and what head unit would be suffice for tweets and door speakers since i cant do a sub lol

I meant that as a general statement, not that your speakers are not good enough. If they sound good then great.

And if your speakers are behind a grill then yeah I doubt anyone if going to go ripping through a door panel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proteges are exciting, you never know when a rod will be emancipated - DaftIntrovert

I dont always bro, but when I do... Tungsten6's Avatar
    2013 Mazdaspeed 3 w/ Technology Package
    JBR 88 Duro RMM/JBR Shifter Bushings/JBR Shifter Weight/Corksport Stage 2 SRI/Cobb APv2/Turbosmart Dual Port BOV

BTw i need you to bump my thread so i can sell my suspension and rims on 237 so please help me sell

Page 2 of 176 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast