Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Before and after a long overdue waxing

Thanks! I am thinking of Koni shocks to replacemy worn factory ones when I can, nd the valve cover I wish I could powdercoat a gloss black. Bit overall, happy with how my car is turning out.

She looks great!

2 more years later, waxed it again. Lots of changes since the OP. I have a set of Nextmod side skirts to install now before The Mitty, as well as another attempt to get the bumper flush before going up.

wow, man. that's really nice. The side skirts are great

I have been looking for pics or a how-to on mounting them, but I think i am on my own.

Hope you use a lot of wax to last you 2 more years! lol
    "Failure is the mother of success."

Meguiars NXT. It's good enough. I did clay off a a lot of crap, tossed the claybar after. Discovered 12 good chunks in the paint. Bigger than chips. But fugget, not a showcar.

You still have the touch up paint I gave you right? Just use that..
    "Failure is the mother of success."

That was bad. But I have the bottle from when the bumper was replaced last year and hood repainted. 7 chunks in front bumper, and a spot where a rock bounced off the hood were found.

On a side note, I re-rigged my bumper to sit flush. sanded up the bumper mounting crap under the headlight, as well as bumper. Then put adhesion promoter, then 3M 2 sided molding adhesive. 1 side went great. 2nd pack of promoter was bunk-dried. Didn't hold. Trip back to NAPA for a new pack and another attempt later on. Hope this stuff holds.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast