Thread: The DIY "HowTo/Tutorial" Thread (all links provided)

The DIY "HowTo/Tutorial" Thread (all links provided)

as this forum hopefully continues to expand i thought id set up a thread with a bunch of links to different threads posted on here, and on some other websites for us guys that like to turn the wrenches... i figured if this part of the forum starts to grow it will be easier for guys to just hit this link as opposed to trying to search thru a bunch of pages... however feel free to make your own write-ups then ill just include the link to said thread into this one so its just easier to find for other members,

Electronic HowTo/Tutorials:
    Voltage Stabilizer / Condenser Install
    H.I.D. Installation
    Radar Detector (Direct Wire Install)
    Push Start and Kill Switch Button

Under the Hood HowTo/Tutorials:
    Changing Your Own Oil (ms3)

**NOTE** i will try to finish updating this thread over the next week or so

It'll be nice to have a spot with all the howto's in one place. Next time I paint my wheel's I'll write up a how to on them.

Quote Originally Posted by darkcambria View Post
    It'll be nice to have a spot with all the howto's in one place. Next time I paint my wheel's I'll write up a how to on them.
    yeah, im going to be doing some things this spring i can add as well... id LOVE to see all the write-ups im linking to krystm be covered from members on our forums (no disrespect to krystm) but it would be great to be able to supply as much info as we can on this car in house... maybe if i get really motivated this spring i can do a bunch of HowTo's and Tutorials while i help my buddy part out his 3...

Well I think I'm helping brandon do all michelle's mods sometime coming soon. That should provide a few DIYs if I take the time to do pics.

you should take the time to do the pics... ill make it a point to do that when helping rob part out his 3 this spring still makes me sad to see his car going back to stock, but atleast it will give me time to do some writeups... lol

I'm extremely sad that it's going back to stock also. Why is he doing that? I know he's said it was to change AutoX class but is that really the reason?

yes as far as i know its just for autocross...

anyway, back on topic