Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought one today

Bought one today

I put a deposit down on a 2010 Touring with the Moonroof/Bose package and the power liftgate. Now they just need to find one for me. Hope to pick it up Monday or Tuesday.

Congrats on the new car purchase!
    Are you sure you can handle that much vehicle?

It will take some getting used to. It's like 2 feet longer than my Tribute and the slope on the grill makes it kind of hard to see for close parking and all so I'll have to be careful at first.

Administrator
    I think you'll be one of the first actual CX-9 owners on here.

I like what Mazda did with the refreshed front end too
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

We are pretty impressed with the car overall. The interior is what sold me. I was expecting something along the lines of my wife's '06 6, but everything is very high quality. In comparison the Highlander and Pilot looked really low-rent - especially the Pilot.

Just promise not to bitch about the fuel economy! I see that all the time with CX-7 and CX-9 owners elsewhere. We love our CX-7, even though it gets ok mpg. Such a blast to drive!

Blog Entries
    congrats man. that thing is a beast
    Ammaar - Stock 03 Pro LX updated with some of that ish.

It's the Second Law of Sexual Dynamics...if you think a girl is attracted to you, you are wrong

My Tribute is good for about 16 MPG right now and from what I have read about them I am prepared for bad mileage. As of today they are still trying to find us a car. Hopefully they get their act together soon. Hopefully they get their stuff together tomorrow. I'll throw up some pictures one I get it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast