Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: My RX7 turbo swap

B&
    I am apart of Mazda Motorsports so I buy all my parts direct...

as for the swap no the motor wont go in for another 2-3 weeks I still need to buy the lightweight flywheel and the stage 3 clutch... unfortunatly I am running the stock n/a trans this season...

I hope to thave the motor in by March 30th and running for my Spooled up racing even on April 5th.... then I have 2000 miles of break in before I can abuse it.

I already have this forum saved on my home page I will attend here regularly

Administrator
    Awesome!

yeah Mazda Motorsports is the only way I buy OEM parts.. once you taste those prices it makes no sense to go elsewhere.
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

Quote Originally Posted by SpooledupRacing View Post
    I am apart of Mazda Motorsports so I buy all my parts direct...

as for the swap no the motor wont go in for another 2-3 weeks I still need to buy the lightweight flywheel and the stage 3 clutch... unfortunatly I am running the stock n/a trans this season...

I hope to thave the motor in by March 30th and running for my Spooled up racing even on April 5th.... then I have 2000 miles of break in before I can abuse it.

I already have this forum saved on my home page I will attend here regularly
    wow... wanna help a brother out?
    There were a few Mazdaspeed parts I was looking for, and haven't got the requirements for membership...

edit: the throwout bearing I'm looking for is from the TT RX

Oh, and Dave- feel free to invite ANY RX here as well. We'll make it comfortable for you and anyone else that'd like to come by.

B&
    I would love to help ya but its against policy and I could loose my membership if they ever found out.

Welcome to the group. Love the pics!!!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by SpooledupRacing View Post
    I would love to help ya but its against policy and I could loose my membership if they ever found out.
    Also you can't buy parts that aren't for your race car (i.e. a Protege part when you have an RX-7 registered) unless you can explain how it'll be used.

plus the fact that membership is free

Mazda Motorsports is awesome enough that it keeps me in the Mazda family --other car companies don't support racers in such an even way (i.e. someone who autocrosses gets the same parts discount as a speed world challenge team)

Quote Originally Posted by kansei View Post
    Also you can't buy parts that aren't for your race car (i.e. a Protege part when you have an RX-7 registered) unless you can explain how it'll be used.

plus the fact that membership is free

Mazda Motorsports is awesome enough that it keeps me in the Mazda family --other car companies don't support racers in such an even way (i.e. someone who autocrosses gets the same parts discount as a speed world challenge team)
    membership is free, but you have to prove that you have track results/race results... which I dont.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by pdhaudio83 View Post
    membership is free, but you have to prove that you have track results/race results... which I dont.
    autocross your car it's tooons of fun.

check it out: http://www.wmr-scca.org/

B&
    hell you dont even have to be part of an organization..
    I think u only need 2 or 3 race results printed up and u can get a membership

I faxed mine in and in 24 hours I think it was I had a new account

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast