Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new forum issues / complaints

new forum issues / complaints

so, the new forum format is up and running, and.... i hate it. its very cartoonish, and the thread postings do not display the time of the posting. i only have an opportunity to come by every couple of days, and i find it harder to sift through threads and find what i'm looking for.
    Nik
    2011 MX-5 GT PRHT

Administrator
    I fixed the time display --it was just a new default setting.

What about the new forum software makes it more difficult to find what you are looking for? I can't really look into making changes without knowing where the pain points are.

I agree that I don't really like the new visual style. It seems more cluttered. vBulletin 4.x was a significant break from the codebase of previous versions, enough so that no themes and the majority of plugins and mods are incompatible. These changes will come in time.
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

maybe i'm missing it, but where does it show the time stamp for a posting? also, with all the hidden menus, i find it VERY difficult to navigate around the forum.
    Nik
    2011 MX-5 GT PRHT

Administrator
    The timestamp on each post? Right above the username (the "postbit" technically)
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

OK, I've tried changing my avatar 7 times (by my computer's images, and ones hosted online) and I keep getting "Invalid File" messages.

Yes, the pics do fall within correct size

Invalid file when trying to attach pics to a post as well
    "Failure is the mother of success."

Chris is gone for the week, so it's up to Focus if it'll be hanlded this week

Protege to MX-5 lineage
    Kevin did it before Phil, who was before Andrew, before Bruce, Chris, Tony, Phen, Tylor, Mahk, Roy, John, Jerry, Rob, Shadow, Josh, Scratch, Dub, Andrew, Vocko, Matt V, Protojason, Chief, who's Miata we will see one picture of ever, Barry, and GMalatrasi.

Try now guys...

I've been unable to get my signature working ever since I joined. It shows as uploaded but never appears. Help?

Still getting "Invalid File"

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast