Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: new forum issues / complaints

Administrator
    that's how it was before, and links were *completely* invisible. Black a text, black p text, hover over underline but no text decoration normally. It's a usability problem when you have to point out links (i.e. when you don't just paste a URL into your post).
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

I wanted to upload a picture to my sig and avatar, but I see no upload option in either one.

This is the permissions list on the signature page:

And this is all I have on the avatar page:

Am I missing something, or maybe I have to have more posts before I'm allowed to have those?

EDIT: I found my answer. I have to pay for those things.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Rusty; 03-05-2011 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Found my answer
    ..'02 Protege5, Sunlight Silver
    .'01 Galant LS/V6, Pearl White
    '69 Chevelle SS 396 Turbo400, Royal Blue w/white rally stripes on hood & trunk.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by RknRusty View Post
    I have to pay for those things.
    sorry 'bout that I guess the thought was to have at least a little bit of the site not be out of pocket.
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

Quote Originally Posted by suburban_war View Post
    sorry 'bout that I guess the thought was to have at least a little bit of the site not be out of pocket.
    No sarcasm intended, I knew that was the reason. I'll probably wait a couple of weeks though. Looks like a good resourceful place from what I've had a chance to see so far.
    ..'02 Protege5, Sunlight Silver
    .'01 Galant LS/V6, Pearl White
    '69 Chevelle SS 396 Turbo400, Royal Blue w/white rally stripes on hood & trunk.

Question:

Is the forum set up to support HTML5/watching embedded YouTube vids from within my iPad's safari browser? I am able to do it on my Mark VIII forum, but any embedded preview here is skipped over. It would sure make the What Music Are You Currently Listening To? thread a lot easier to use!
    - The man from Nantucket.

Might be able to use a dedicated forum app? I think some people on here use one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proteges are exciting, you never know when a rod will be emancipated - DaftIntrovert

I've used tapatalk for a while. It's buggy every now and again but does a good job of displaying everything pretty mobile friendly.

I can't see any embedded videos on my Kindle Fire.
    "Failure is the mother of success."

Works on iPad.....

Not on Safari, not on my iPad 1 (not that it should make a difference...)
    - The man from Nantucket.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast