Page 1 of 227 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: My new project!

My new project!

1991 Mazda Miata
    Silver w/ new-ish tan soft top
    150k some miles and pleanty of work to be done.
    New seats & wheels
    5 speed trans!
    NO A/C
    NO PS

New seats, new-ish top and pretty new tires on great condition wheels. The wheels on it now are most likely gonna be sold and the dasies going back on, we'll see...

I'll be posting up progress and whatever else in this thread but be advised... anything that cost money won't be getting done anytime soon. This project is probably gonna take me a few years to finish but thats ok with me
    Last edited by jeg0024; 11-14-2009 at 01:15 AM.
    "Failure is the mother of success."

I volunteer to paint it. I owe you anyway. Only if you want me to.

Congrats again John!
    - Team Fail Motorsports: Failing Hardcore Since 2009 -

i kind of like the wheels that are on it. They're not so bad. I'd probably make healing the cancer priority one. pull off the bumper and fenders, sand, seal, and spray the rough stuff.

She's gonna take a bit of work, but at least it's not your DD, so you can take your time. I thought this one had a HT..

Quote Originally Posted by JC-MP5 View Post
    I volunteer to paint it. I owe you anyway. Only if you want me to.

Congrats again John!
    If ya want, what color? :P

Oh, and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DemonIAm View Post
    i kind of like the wheels that are on it. They're not so bad. I'd probably make healing the cancer priority one. pull off the bumper and fenders, sand, seal, and spray the rough stuff.

She's gonna take a bit of work, but at least it's not your DD, so you can take your time. I thought this one had a HT..
    Hard top? Nope, but the top is pretty new though.

I'm gonna fix up the fenders and get some bondo or the dents and stuff. Its gonna take a few years and probably gonna be slow going but its gonna be nice when I'm done.

I might keep those wheels, I dunno, we'll see.

I'll do it whatever color we can find at the store. lol Your pick!
    - Team Fail Motorsports: Failing Hardcore Since 2009 -

Jeg, I'm thinking something like this:

Think it would be absolutely badass on an mx-5

OMG I want STI lol

Yeah, that color is sweet! But paint is LAST on the list, and the list is like 3-5 years long lol.

well, you are gonna have to pull the engine out, at some point. might as well have a color in mind, so you can shoot the engine bay up.

Yeah, this whole thing is getting torn apart. There is oil all over the sub frame, the oil pan needs re-done and I think it might even be leaking oil somewhere else. Good news though... there wasn't a bunch of empty oil bottles in the trunk lol.

The seats are brand new, the carpet looks great and the top is good... everything else will get work.

You know the paint actually makes it look kind of rugged and manly... well for a Miata anyway.

Page 1 of 227 1231151101 ... LastLast