Thread: security token?

security token?

i tried to attach some pics of the new ride and i get the "security token missing" message? please help, thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I dont always bro, but when I do... Tungsten6's Avatar
    Make a photobucket account and copy and paste the IMG code
    2013 Mazdaspeed 3 w/ Technology Package
    JBR 88 Duro RMM/JBR Shifter Bushings/JBR Shifter Weight/Corksport Stage 2 SRI/Cobb APv2/Turbosmart Dual Port BOV

hmm, screenshot?
    2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R
    2008 Mazdaspeed3 (daily)

Administrator
    This is a pretty common issue if you run an update on a vbulletin forum but some old files are left in place. I ran the diagnostic check on this forum (admincp --> maintenance --> diagnostics --> suspect file versions) and the forum.php is the one from 3.7.1 PL1 and we're on 3.8.1 PL1. That shouldn't stop anyone from uploading images but you never really know. That's the only file that isn't up to date. It's probably like that because we have mods in place with that.. forum.php is the forum index, whereas by default with vbulletin index.php is the forum index. Both of them are currently our forum index (a past update overwrote the vbadvanced page), one with the sidebar (forum.php), and one without.

I need to find my credentials and schedule time with you (Pat) or Focus to get us up to date.
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded