Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mahk's 2004 MSM Build

doh! lol

had to at least ask.

Protege to MX-5 lineage
    Kevin did it before Phil, who was before Andrew, before Bruce, Chris, Tony, Phen, Tylor, Mahk, Roy, John, Jerry, Rob, Shadow, Josh, Scratch, Dub, Andrew, Vocko, Matt V, Protojason, Chief, who's Miata we will see one picture of ever, Barry, and GMalatrasi.

Quote Originally Posted by pro5x2 View Post
    doh! lol

had to at least ask.
    haha, no prob...i plan on keeping it as my little "project" car
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by bazooka joe View Post
    thanks for the help
    You asked what I'd pay, so i told you :p

As far as what it's worth, it depends. Are you talking private party? Are you talking about dealer resale? There are variables that you need to let us in on...
    I work hard, and play harder. OK, I don't work that hard, but I still play hard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    --------------------------__\
    | Miada Parts ..............[]|'[];\,__
    |_...._....__________===|=| |__|
    "(@)'(@)""""""* |(@)(@)*=(@)

yes. I like Nascar. Deal with it. iLisa's Avatar
    haha, no prob...i plan on keeping it as my little "project" car
    <3 p5's.

Quote Originally Posted by kansei View Post
    What it lacks in luxury it more than makes up for in smiles per gallon

Mark, it depends on what your goals are. You might do just as well to buy a non-turobed on, and get a FM kit, or one of the other good ones. You know you won't leave a stock MSM stock, so why pay the premium of stuff you'll probably swap out for anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonIAm View Post
    Mark, it depends on what your goals are. You might do just as well to buy a non-turobed on, and get a FM kit, or one of the other good ones. You know you won't leave a stock MSM stock, so why pay the premium of stuff you'll probably swap out for anyways.
    Good advice but the MSM might be the way to go depending on what his goals are. He could focus on other things first and upgrade the turbo later if he wanted to?

So Robin changed her mind on an suv, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by MiaTurbo View Post
    You asked what I'd pay, so i told you :p

As far as what it's worth, it depends. Are you talking private party? Are you talking about dealer resale? There are variables that you need to let us in on...
    i was just trying to get some idea, i'm just starting to look around
    Quote Originally Posted by iLisa View Post
    <3 p5's.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonIAm View Post
    i like the idea of a factory turbo'd car...all the parts are engineered to work together...with the option, if i want later to upgrade (FM kit)
    Quote Originally Posted by CTt3P5 View Post
    Good advice but the MSM might be the way to go depending on what his goals are. He could focus on other things first and upgrade the turbo later if he wanted to?

So Robin changed her mind on an suv, eh?
    you got it jeff....robin is slow to pull the trigger on buying cars...she likes to take her time, she hates parting with her (my) $$$...i waiting for her to call me and tell me the explorer died and we need a new car tomorrow...but of course i took such good care of it...it may never die!! 186k and counting!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you got it jeff....robin is slow to pull the trigger on buying cars...she likes to take her time, she hates parting with her (my) $$$...i waiting for her to call me and tell me the explorer died and we need a new car tomorrow...but of course i took such good care of it...it may never die!! 186k and counting!
    lol....I thought you were buying the MSM for Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by CTt3P5 View Post
    lol....I thought you were buying the MSM for Robin.
    haha...no way, she hates the "go kart" effect! she loves riding high and seeing whats goin on down below!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mark.... first of all, what color?

I'd go as high as 15 for that many miles. That's about it.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast