Thread: 5/3/09 OAC - All Mazda Event - Magic Mountain - Columbus, OH

Thumbs up 5/3/09 OAC - All Mazda Event - Magic Mountain - Columbus, OH

The OAC Mazda Club invites you to join us on 5/3/09 for MAGIC MOUNTAIN. Shine up your car and get ready for several hours of fun. This meet is open to ALL Mazda owners, family and friends. We hope everyone who attended this meet last year will return for a fun-filled day of activities.

PLEASE RSVP FOR THIS EVENT BY SENDING AN E-MAIL TO INFO@OACMAZDACLUB.COM
    PLEASE STATE HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE ATTENDING THE DINNER FOR RESERVATIONS. THANKS!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________
    Sunday Itinerary:

1pm - Group Meet in the back parking lot at Magic Mountain for a show n' shine
    2pm - Drive though the country - may be spirited - please be responsible
    4pm - Magic Mountain Sprint Karts - $6.95 Single Ride / Laser Tag $5.95
    6pm - Dinner next door at Quaker Steak and Lube
    7pm - Meet Conclusion

This is a casual meet and you are free to come and go, joining us at any of these times. It is not required to attend the whole meet. This meet is relaxing and full of fun for any age. Come out and meet new friends and check out the rides! We will be taking group pictures from 1:00pm and 2:00pm so we recommend you attend the free kick-off.

Cleveland/Akron/Youngstown/Pittsburgh Travellers - 11:00am - We will meet at the rest area off I-71 southbound after you pass I-76 at mile marker 197 in Wayne. The rest area is about half way between I-76 and Mansfield. Make sure you have enough gas before you arrive at the rest area. If you are a little late, we will depart the rest area at 11:20am.

For up-to-date info on this meet and other meets in the area, visit www.oacmazdaclub.com!

If you need to reach us for any reason during the meet, call toll-free on the OAC Hotline at 800-201-3963 or text 419-366-2370.

To view pics from our other previous meets click here!

Magic Mountain - Polaris
    8350 Lyra Drive - Columbus, OH 43240
    MAP IT!
    WEBSITE!

Quaker Steak & Lube - Polaris
    8500 Lyra Drive -Columbus, OH 43240
    MAP IT!
    WEBSITE!

High Banks Metropark - Lewis Center
    9466 Columbus Pike - Lewis Center, OH 43035
    MAP IT!
    WEBSITE!
    Last edited by OhioAxelaClub; 04-18-2009 at 10:11 AM.

Grand Am Experience for Mazda Owners @ New Jersey. I will be unable to attend.

Wish I could go, but I have my brothers confirmation this weekend. Lamo? Oh well what can u do? Next time.
    I swear to God, I'll pistol whip the next guy who says shenaningans!

2003.5 MSP exhaust for sale!