Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by kansei View Post
    Seriously now if people start postwhoring I'm going to start deleting posts. I've already noticed one member doing it (not you). This is the only thing on this forum that requires a certain post count --if you haven't noticed, we don't display post count all over the place to try and cut down on postwhoring.

A year and a half in, and so far so good, we haven't had any issues with people postwhoring on here --until now.

If you don't want to be a part of this community and just want to use us for the arcade, go get your flash game fix elsewhere. There are hundreds, if not thousands of sites just for that.
    judging by the scores, some people are really bored or something
    13 3 // 13 Edge
    Tungsten is my new hero. He gets a new MS3 for doing the dishes... I think.

Quote Originally Posted by kansei View Post
    Seriously now if people start postwhoring I'm going to start deleting posts. I've already noticed one member doing it (not you). This is the only thing on this forum that requires a certain post count --if you haven't noticed, we don't display post count all over the place to try and cut down on postwhoring.

A year and a half in, and so far so good, we haven't had any issues with people postwhoring on here --until now.

If you don't want to be a part of this community and just want to use us for the arcade, go get your flash game fix elsewhere. There are hundreds, if not thousands of sites just for that.

i was only kidding about that, it really is not that serious and eventually ill hit that 25, then 250, then 2500. no biggie

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345