Thread: Uber slow forums??

Uber slow forums??

Is it just me or has the forum slowed down alot over the past few day. Its taking like maybe 10 sec's to load each page and god help if there are a few pictures.

All my other normal pages load just a quickly as normal, but the forum seems to be a quite a bog.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or would like to comment otherwise.

Fine here as well as at home

Maybe it's your computer?

Protege to MX-5 lineage
    Kevin did it before Phil, who was before Andrew, before Bruce, Chris, Tony, Phen, Tylor, Mahk, Roy, John, Jerry, Rob, Shadow, Josh, Scratch, Dub, Andrew, Vocko, Matt V, Protojason, Chief, who's Miata we will see one picture of ever, Barry, and GMalatrasi.

Blog Entries
    i am good at home and at work (firefox and IE)
    Ammaar - Stock 03 Pro LX updated with some of that ish.

It's the Second Law of Sexual Dynamics...if you think a girl is attracted to you, you are wrong

I'm on FF on both PC at work and Mac at home

Protege to MX-5 lineage
    Kevin did it before Phil, who was before Andrew, before Bruce, Chris, Tony, Phen, Tylor, Mahk, Roy, John, Jerry, Rob, Shadow, Josh, Scratch, Dub, Andrew, Vocko, Matt V, Protojason, Chief, who's Miata we will see one picture of ever, Barry, and GMalatrasi.

Yeah ive tried IE, FF, and normally run Chrome but all are slow. The thing is that most other web pages load fast as normal. Its only the forum pages that are slow. Guess it is just me.

No probs here.

download any viruses or spyware?

Protege to MX-5 lineage

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Judman13 View Post
    Yeah ive tried IE, FF, and normally run Chrome but all are slow. The thing is that most other web pages load fast as normal. Its only the forum pages that are slow. Guess it is just me.
    Could easily be a problem between your ISP and the site's ISP, happens all the time.

I subscribe to the "outages" mailing list though and no one has reported any regional or larger outages today.

Then again, there's an obvious problem with the Sprint MPLS network currently that we're all working to get around here. All connectivity between our offices is killed

MPLS stuff doesn't affect general internet traffic though, they're separate networks w/ Sprint

So.. who's your ISP?
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

Umm I'm on the university network of course but the ISP is Southern Light, LLC i do believe.