subs

Sorry about your car, Chris.

i am interested in

*alarm
    *rb exhaust
    *msp front bumper!?
    *basslink

oh and cf trim pieces.

Interested in all of these...prices please...

-- infinity basslink
    -- leather shift boot
    -- mazdaspeed floor mats
    -- MSP engine cover
    -- racing beat rear sway bar (brackets/bushings/endlinks)
    -- mazda6 rear wiper
    -- roof rack delete
    -- tein s-tech springs
    -- tokico hp struts
    -- shift knob (I have a stock to trade)

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ScratchNSniff View Post
    Interested in all of these...prices please..
    no can do. I'm about to delete this thread actually. Right in the first post I say "None of this stuff is for sale". I have no prices, I have no proper forum photos of the parts, and it'll be a few days before I do. Almost all of the parts can only be sold locally, I can't sit around for weeks without struts or springs waiting for someone to ship me stock ones

If you're interested in parts, sure thing let me know (here, not via PM). Don't call dibs, don't ask for pricing. Sorry if I'm being a dick, I'm not exactly excited to rape my car of parts.

For those who have expressed interest in various parts, thank you. I've added those parts to my list of things to think about taking off the car. Obviously the easy stuff and the stuff I have stock parts for still will come first. I made note of who expressed interest in each part so I'll let you guys know when I get things off the car.
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

Quote Originally Posted by kansei View Post
    no can do. I'm about to delete this thread actually. Right in the first post I say "None of this stuff is for sale". I have no prices, I have no proper forum photos of the parts, and it'll be a few days before I do. Almost all of the parts can only be sold locally, I can't sit around for weeks without struts or springs waiting for someone to ship me stock ones If you're interested in parts, sure thing let me know (here, not via PM). Don't call dibs, don't ask for pricing. Sorry if I'm being a dick, I'm not exactly excited to rape my car of parts.For those who have expressed interest in various parts, thank you. I've added those parts to my list of things to think about taking off the car. Obviously the easy stuff and the stuff I have stock parts for still will come first. I made note of who expressed interest in each part so I'll let you guys know when I get things off the car.
    Hey fella, my bad...I just sent you a pm, but I should have posted here.* I would have some interest in the CF trim pieces if Rob doesnt snipe them.* Sorry to hear about the Part out.* Dare I ask what will replace the 5?

Another 5.. an MX

Quote Originally Posted by KrayzieFox View Post
    Another 5.. an MX
    ohhh Duuur. I totally knew that...

Quote Originally Posted by KrayzieFox View Post
    Another 5.. an MX
    EDIT: Oh and Chris, add my name to the CF radio surround and the Basslink.

Good luck with everything, your P5 has always been one of my favorites

Me want the RB and MSP bumper.... if possible. plz
    - Team Fail Motorsports: Failing Hardcore Since 2009 -

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast