Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Snow ...

  1. #11
    yes, the new one does it too.
    I mean, it does look sweet as hell, but this computer sucks and the snow makes me not want to visit TMF. :/

    I wuv you Lisa, you know that!

  2. #12
    yes. I like Nascar. Deal with it. iLisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Focus View Post
    I will monitor this thread, if it becomes too anoying I will disable it !!

    Also, please check this page, does it slow you down as well?

    http://www.schillmania.com/projects/...c-example.html

    It is a newer version of the script.
    neither slows down my computer.

    and Fez.. <3 joo 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by kansei View Post
    What it lacks in luxury it more than makes up for in smiles per gallon

  3. #13
    Premium Member mx-p5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    neither slow me down either. But, i can understand the frustration when I was home lastnight

    Protege to MX-5 lineage
    Kevin did it before Phil, who was before Andrew, before Bruce, Chris, Tony, Phen, Tylor, Mahk, Roy, John, Jerry, Rob, Shadow, Josh, Scratch, Dub, Andrew, Vocko, Matt V, Protojason, Chief, who's Miata we will see one picture of ever, Barry, and GMalatrasi.

  4. #14
    Member Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canuckistan
    Blog Entries
    3
    this gives you a reason to tell your work that you need a new comp.
    Ammaar - Stock 03 Pro LX updated with some of that ish.

    It's the Second Law of Sexual Dynamics...if you think a girl is attracted to you, you are wrong

  5. #15
    Premium Member mx-p5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    yeah, "I can't get onto the forums. I need a new computer"

    I see that ending well. lol

    Protege to MX-5 lineage
    Kevin did it before Phil, who was before Andrew, before Bruce, Chris, Tony, Phen, Tylor, Mahk, Roy, John, Jerry, Rob, Shadow, Josh, Scratch, Dub, Andrew, Vocko, Matt V, Protojason, Chief, who's Miata we will see one picture of ever, Barry, and GMalatrasi.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by fez View Post
    yes, the new one does it too.
    I mean, it does look sweet as hell, but this computer sucks and the snow makes me not want to visit TMF. :/

    I wuv you Lisa, you know that!
    X2

    Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    this gives you a reason to tell your work that you need a new comp.
    hahaha....I'm sure the IT group here will get right on that for me.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by pro5x2 View Post
    yeah, "I can't get onto the forums. I need a new computer"

    I see that ending well. lol
    Believe it or not, those kind of asinine requests from end users are why my jobs in flux.

    Their logic goes "well if s/he spends more time on the forums because the page doesnt load then s/he will spend less time on work."

    At that point I really want to walk over and turn the internet off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Winter Mode: Stock Wheels, Stock Airbox, Pirelli Sottozerros.

  8. #18
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Feb 2106
    Location
    Seattle, Cascadia
    The snow means I won't be spending time on here while at work until it is gone. Peace out guys!
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

  9. #19
    Back to normal, snow gone...

  10. #20
    Premium Member mx-p5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    It was cool though!!

    But, it did kill my computer at home's browsing this site

    Protege to MX-5 lineage
    Kevin did it before Phil, who was before Andrew, before Bruce, Chris, Tony, Phen, Tylor, Mahk, Roy, John, Jerry, Rob, Shadow, Josh, Scratch, Dub, Andrew, Vocko, Matt V, Protojason, Chief, who's Miata we will see one picture of ever, Barry, and GMalatrasi.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •