Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: TMF Recruiting

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by SATimko View Post
    I'm definitely not using it as a popularity contest or anything, but it is nice to see how much one's helped the community. Know what I mean?
    +1 .. just refer all your friends if you are popular

I think a major help here would be business cards. We could have some simple ones made up pretty cheap. I'll design something tonight (just using our current forum logo) to post as a PDF. I have card stock paper I can print it on, but I'll try to make it to fit one of the Avery business card templates so make printing easier for people.

Then tag any mazda you see that has any sign of being owned by an enthusiast. I've spotted/tagged cars just by noticing an otherwise stock-ish car has upgraded struts/sway bars or even once just from seeing Falken RT-615s on a Protege be on the lookout!
    Build Thread - 2016 Fiesta ST, never driven but frequently modded

Good call. OAC has business cards and I tag a few cars every now and then. Tagged the one Miata here at work. Trying to get Ed (323 GTX...trying to sell to me, and MSM owner) to get on here.

decals FTW!

^ oh wait.. thats just a plug
    ||
    \_________________________________________________ _____________________/
    | |

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackelope View Post
    decals FTW!

^ oh wait.. thats just a plug
    these would help too but active recruiting (hunting people down and tagging their cars) is definitely more effective than passive (i.e. having a sticker on your car).

both would be the best though.

how much to get a decal of the current forum logo (without the little slogan underneath)?

I can provide it in a vector format if you want, just not until I get home. oh and I guess how much for single colour as well as the blue/orange

I'm definitely going to tag 22v Ashley's car. I doubt she'll join up, but I'm gonna try anyway. 07 3GT hatch. 22v, all options except 5 speed. Silly girl and her autotragic.

Rickman has custom made me text logos before such as "gr8mp3.com" in custom colors. Thats an option too.

I agree on referrals- its not a popularity contest, but shows who is active in getting new members to our intarw3b.

Quote Originally Posted by kansei View Post
    how much to get a decal of the current forum logo (without the little slogan underneath)?
    depends on the size! add (length+width+1)*.25 = ~ $$$ (but thats just for 1

Quote Originally Posted by pdhaudio83 View Post
    Rickman has custom made me text logos before such as "gr8mp3.com" in custom colors. Thats an option too..
    Rick is cool in my book!

i'd say business cards work nicely, I can print some out w/ my laser printer, I've even made some magnetic ones before
    ||
    \_________________________________________________ _____________________/
    | |

Administrator
    yeah I have a laser printer too that's why I was thinking drafting a design and posting it here as a PDF would be good

I'll have to take measurements to see what I want in terms of a decal and then I'll get you that vector file.

lemme see if I can find an online copy of our carolinamazda cards, they are pretty badass.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonIAm View Post
    lemme see if I can find an online copy of our carolinamazda cards, they are pretty badass.
    oh noes but I don't have the graphic design ability to make anything at all badass (see forum logo for reference lol)

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast