Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Contractions not welcome on TMF

  1. #1

    Contractions not welcome on TMF

    Can't Won't Wouldn't I'll You'll We'll I'd

    Will someone tell me why that it tells me that all my contractions are misspelled on here?
    P5 Mods || K&N || Magnaflow || Progress || AWR || Pioneer || Llumar 15% tint || Xenon 35w 5000k ||

    MS3 Mods || Stocky || Stock || Stock || Stock||

    Quote Originally Posted by Phen n me
    Phen (9:20:00 AM):it's past your bedtime
    Me (9:20:07 AM):haha
    Me (9:20:12 AM):I was just thinking that..
    Phen (9:20:22 AM): i know. I'm the voice of reason
    Phen (9:20:24 AM): or some junk

  2. #2
    I think someone needs to go to sleep

  3. #3
    yes. I like Nascar. Deal with it. iLisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    VA
    they look fine to me...

    Quote Originally Posted by kansei View Post
    What it lacks in luxury it more than makes up for in smiles per gallon

  4. #4
    That's what I meant to say, Lisa!

  5. #5
    Premium Member mx-p5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    beause, tihs place is full of the spelling nazias

    Protege to MX-5 lineage
    Kevin did it before Phil, who was before Andrew, before Bruce, Chris, Tony, Phen, Tylor, Mahk, Roy, John, Jerry, Rob, Shadow, Josh, Scratch, Dub, Andrew, Vocko, Matt V, Protojason, Chief, who's Miata we will see one picture of ever, Barry, and GMalatrasi.

  6. #6
    Member Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canuckistan
    Blog Entries
    3
    goooooooooooooo tooooooooooo sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
    Ammaar - Stock 03 Pro LX updated with some of that ish.

    It's the Second Law of Sexual Dynamics...if you think a girl is attracted to you, you are wrong

  7. #7
    yes. I like Nascar. Deal with it. iLisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    goooooooooooooo tooooooooooo sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
    no.. her stay here and hop on chat and talk to me..

    Quote Originally Posted by kansei View Post
    What it lacks in luxury it more than makes up for in smiles per gallon

  8. #8
    NO!!! THEY ARE ALWAYS THIS WAY...*DRAGS ME OFF TO INSANE ASYLUM*
    lol Tony & Z, that made me laugh.
    no, really. They are telling me that certain if not all contractions are misspelled, it really bothers me.
    P5 Mods || K&N || Magnaflow || Progress || AWR || Pioneer || Llumar 15% tint || Xenon 35w 5000k ||

    MS3 Mods || Stocky || Stock || Stock || Stock||

    Quote Originally Posted by Phen n me
    Phen (9:20:00 AM):it's past your bedtime
    Me (9:20:07 AM):haha
    Me (9:20:12 AM):I was just thinking that..
    Phen (9:20:22 AM): i know. I'm the voice of reason
    Phen (9:20:24 AM): or some junk

  9. #9
    yes. I like Nascar. Deal with it. iLisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazda.doll View Post
    NO!!! THEY ARE ALWAYS THIS WAY...*DRAGS ME OFF TO INSANE ASYLUM*
    lol Tony & Z, that made me laugh.
    no, really. They are telling me that certain if not all contractions are misspelled, it really bothers me.
    restart computer?

    Quote Originally Posted by kansei View Post
    What it lacks in luxury it more than makes up for in smiles per gallon

  10. #10
    Member Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canuckistan
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by iLisa View Post
    no.. her stay here and hop on chat and talk to me..
    and if she doenst hop on chat?
    Ammaar - Stock 03 Pro LX updated with some of that ish.

    It's the Second Law of Sexual Dynamics...if you think a girl is attracted to you, you are wrong

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •