Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: xbox 360 and some extras

i'm gonna have to partially back out. I am gonna have to back out on the wheel. But, i'd still like to take the laptop stand as well as the wifi possibly.

Going to get a new wireless router today, as my current one can't handle the xbox and computer, so, i may or may not need the wifi adapter as I'll have a spare now.

I'll let you know later tonight. But, if you want Fish, you can take it all, if you want. And, i'll get with you later about maybe the wifi and stand.
    Last edited by mx-p5; 09-13-2008 at 08:16 AM.

Protege to MX-5 lineage
    Kevin did it before Phil, who was before Andrew, before Bruce, Chris, Tony, Phen, Tylor, Mahk, Roy, John, Jerry, Rob, Shadow, Josh, Scratch, Dub, Andrew, Vocko, Matt V, Protojason, Chief, who's Miata we will see one picture of ever, Barry, and GMalatrasi.

Damn it. You and your backing out on stuff.... Jeez

Alright, I'll take it. Check your PM.

The headlight isn't my fault! Wife isn't loving the half cover. Sorry!!

I am still on the fence as i don't know what my new headlights even look like yet! So easy killer! lol

And, i'll get back with you tonight. Shoot me a PM as to what you're willing to let the wifi go for. and I don't have any PM's. or do you mean on 247?

Protege to MX-5 lineage
    Kevin did it before Phil, who was before Andrew, before Bruce, Chris, Tony, Phen, Tylor, Mahk, Roy, John, Jerry, Rob, Shadow, Josh, Scratch, Dub, Andrew, Vocko, Matt V, Protojason, Chief, who's Miata we will see one picture of ever, Barry, and GMalatrasi.

Lol it's fine. I'm just gonna have to buy it all from him. And I was telling him that he had a PM not you doofus. lol

WOw, gotta get used to new forums. lol

And I'm not a doofus. Am I?

Protege to MX-5 lineage

no (doofus) your not.
    K&N Typhone 2 Intake l Esperil Springs l RR Footwell lights l EvoR trunk Lip l Axis Supermesh Rims l Agency Power midpipe l Eye lids l OEM tow hook painted chrome black l Blacked out emblems l LS1 Coils l Exhaust

bump, and still for sale.

just another bump

bump for an update to the first post
    wheel still for sale

OMG i have been wanting one for so long and how i has to cash to get one!! pooooo!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12