Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinion of Rims

Opinion of Rims

I am in the market for some rims and want an opinion on these. These are 17's but I want 18's and can't find them in black...only gray. Also any suggestions would be appreciated. Check out my garage to see what my 6 looks like. Thanks.

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/fin...8710&tc=KONWIT

I honestly like them in the gray better on your car!

THe MB boosts might look good... but I might be biased haha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Winter Mode: Stock Wheels, Stock Airbox, Pirelli Sottozerros.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonIAm View Post
    I honestly like them in the gray better on your car!
    Really...I just always pictured black with chrome lips for my ride. I know there are some ppls that don't like this type rim set up. I'll have to give it some thought . Thanks for your opinion!

BTW, I like your sig!

Quote Originally Posted by emor8t View Post
    THe MB boosts might look good... but I might be biased haha.
    Hey bro! I'll have to check yours in person first! What size are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye 6s View Post
    Hey bro! I'll have to check yours in person first! What size are you running?
    18" I think they run $130-150 a pop. I've been suprised with them the finish holds up pretty well compared to the OEM rims. The OEM rims are scratched to hell and curb checked. However they went through winter, the Boosts have not (and hopefully wont)

Heres a better pic

Full album here: http://www.madwhips.com/mazdaspeed6-with-suzuki-gsxr/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

18" I think they run $130-150 a pop. I've been suprised with them the finish holds up pretty well compared to the OEM rims. The OEM rims are scratched to hell and curb checked. However they went through winter, the Boosts have not (and hopefully wont)

Heres a better pic

Full album here: http://www.madwhips.com/mazdaspeed6-with-suzuki-gsxr/

Yeah, I just looked them up on Discount Tire and 153 a pop. Do you have any springs on your ride? Any rub? I went through your album. Nice pics bro!

thanks. im all stock right now. she needs a drop bad. I want to do CO's though, and those are $1000 soooo saving pennies.
    Edit: oh no rub at all yet. When I get it dropped i will probably get the rears rolled as a precausting if i can find someone i trust to do it
    Last edited by emor8t; 08-29-2008 at 08:58 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks. im all stock right now. she needs a drop bad. I want to do CO's though, and those are $1000 soooo saving pennies.
    I wasn't going to say anything about that gap....lol....cause my baby has them too. It makes her look like a whore ha ha. At least your not on stock though. CO's are too much for me $$$$$. But you probably need them in Newark.

I am thinking of some MS springs for mine.

Yeah...that's what I was going to ask you is if you know of anyone in Columbus that rolls? Are there even any shops that have the tool? I'll have to start asking at work, and I'll let you know!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast